We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on August 03, 2022, 03:52:03 PM
Will all the missing billions turn up, will Cameron and his buddies explain why we had to burn billions of PPI that him and his friends sold as being a legit means of survival, tune in next week for more of the saga of covid.

No one cares, Sheepy.  People come up the the most amazing drivel, then as time passes and the truth comes out, they can pretend it never happened.  It's shameful.  The deniers on this forum are shameful.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Will all the missing billions turn up, will Cameron and his buddies explain why we had to burn billions of PPI that him and his friends sold as being a legit means of survival, tune in next week for more of the saga of covid.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

I'm surprised the governments of the world are still pushing the jabs. They are, but not so hard, I think.
The deaths and serious injuries keep coming to light, so maybe the pharma and govs are getting a bit edgy.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

New England Journal of Medicine:

"people vaccinated against COVID-19 remained contagious with the virus for a longer period of time than their unvaccinated counterparts."

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/07/22/unvaccinated-people-remain-contagious-with-covid-19-for-shorter-period-of-time/
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

"SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus spike protein is capable of causing heart muscle injury through the inflammatory process"

Hang on a second.  🤔  Doesn't the vaccine contain the same spike protein?  😒  Oooops.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/scientists-identify-how-the-coronavirus-spike-protein-causes-heart-damage/ar-AAZWxbu

Scott777

It's evil gnomes like this that the public have trusted throughout the scam, despite their contradictions, and apparent gaslighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYjSnLYYH9M

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 25, 2022, 11:58:30 AM
To be fair he just miss spoke and omitted the words less likely . He did correct himself later in the same public appearance saying your Less likely to catch it and less likely to go to hospital .
Did Biden Say You Won't Get COVID if You're Vaccinated? | Snopes.com

But you're not less likely to catch it.  Indeed, many people catch it immediately after taking the snake oil, assuming you believe in the testing (which I don't).

So who is right?  Biden or Fauci?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3vTPVBn0pU

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on July 25, 2022, 12:11:37 PM
To be fair, Biden isn't really capable of thinking for himself. So that's quite awkward for him as well, as POTUS.
On that we can agree 8)

Barry

To be fair, Biden isn't really capable of thinking for himself. So that's quite awkward for him as well, as POTUS.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on July 25, 2022, 11:42:42 AM
One day we will be told that the vaccine was aimed at a specific variant of the virus and never covered many others. At all.
As the new variants appeared they were weaker, so the death rate went down. This was explained by the jab manufacturers as being protection against death, as a lesser proportion of deaths was occurring.

Joe Biden said the jab stops you getting Covid. That's why it is awkward for him, SW.

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in the ICU unit, and you're not going to die."
To be fair he just miss spoke and omitted the words less likely . He did correct himself later in the same public appearance saying your Less likely to catch it and less likely to go to hospital . 
Did Biden Say You Won't Get COVID if You're Vaccinated? | Snopes.com

Barry

One day we will be told that the vaccine was aimed at a specific variant of the virus and never covered many others. At all.
As the new variants appeared they were weaker, so the death rate went down. This was explained by the jab manufacturers as being protection against death, as a lesser proportion of deaths was occurring.

Joe Biden said the jab stops you getting Covid. That's why it is awkward for him, SW.

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in the ICU unit, and you're not going to die."
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on July 21, 2022, 06:34:01 PM
I see Joe Biden has just got Covid.
He's an avid mask wearer and jabber, so it's a bit awkward to explain.

One of the worst things about being deceived is admitting that you are a victim of a crime. Deception is a close relative to delusion.
Why is it awkward to explain ?  Taking the vaccines never said you wouldn't catch it , just if you did it would more likely be a milder infection . 
Given his age and health history the vaccine could well have saved him from hospitalization or worse 

Scott777

The truth is gradually being exposed, and the media is only now reporting it.  Of course, if it's not the mainstream media reporting it, some people will say it's 'conspiracy theory rubbish'.

The mistakes of Dr. Anthony Fauci:

"He expressed wildly conflicting opinions about how lethal and contagious the coronavirus was depending on who he was talking to."

"In private he questioned whether it could be spread asymptomatically, whether wearing masks could help contain it, and whether it was possible to be re-infected."

"For a highly infectious airborne viral infection, however, [contact tracing] was a criminal misuse of public health resources that did nothing to stop the spread of the disease."

"evidence clearly showed that the mortality risk was dramatically lower in younger age cohorts, and that for the very young the risk approximated zero. As pointed out by the Great Barrington Declaration, signed by dozens of disease epidemiologists and public health scientists:- for children, COVID-19 is less dangerous than many other harms, including influenza."

"How many lives could have been saved if vaccination efforts had been quickly targeted at those over 60 who had not yet contracted and recovered from COVID, instead of being delayed and dissipated in a scattershot effort to vaccinate every man, woman and child in America?"

"he ignored, dismissed, even ridiculed the idea that those who had recovered from COVID-19 had acquired natural immunity.  Medical practitioners have known about natural immunity since at least the time of the Antonine Plague that began in 165 AD. Everyone who's had high school biology knows about natural immunity from disease."

https://nypost.com/2022/07/23/dr-anthony-faucis-5-disastrous-covid-mistakes/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

johnofgwent

Quote from: srb7677 on July 21, 2022, 08:10:15 AM
You are not worth wasting any more of my time. I have humoured you enough.

And incidentally, that a tiny percentage of people experience an adverse reaction, very few of them fatal, whilst the life chances of most of us are improved by being vaccinated, suggests an agenda on your part.

Of course drug companies seek to maximise profits from their vaccines. But for that to be possible the vaccines need to be proven to work, which they are for most people.

Well, I'm not massively convinced.

While I only know personally one person who died of the illness, and believe me this was no "getting run over by a bus on the way out of the test clinic" fraud, it was a nasty end after nine months of clinging to life after a nasty time in ICU, I do know "of" several others who went feet first into a cremator.

I'm a case in point for what the disease does, and my mate who got it just after I did, is now an injecting diabetic courtesy of the stage 2 organ destruction.

That said, my daughter who has had both jabs and a booster came down with the pox again yesterday and one of my drinking buddies similarly vaccinated and boosted caught it last week. 

I myself have proof the second astrazenica jab left me prone to blood clots that would have formed were I not already on warfarin, and I was hospitalised with breathing trouble when I had the booster. I won't be having another
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on July 20, 2022, 10:02:02 PM
Invariably, the solution to any form of irrational conspiracy theory is a serious dose of reality.

Vaccines exist to protect people from catching ilnesses and diseases, or to reduce the severity of symptoms in those who do catch them. They are designed to protect people not harm them. If their purpose was to harm they would be called poisons, not vaccines.

But of course I am either a deluded fool or still worse am complicit in whatever conspiracy against people the vaccines are supposed to be a manifestation of. After all isn't anyone who doesn't believe in your conspiracist fantasies either stupid or malign?
I see Joe Biden has just got Covid.
He's an avid mask wearer and jabber, so it's a bit awkward to explain.

One of the worst things about being deceived is admitting that you are a victim of a crime. Deception is a close relative to delusion.
† The end is nigh †