We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on October 08, 2021, 09:59:29 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/rachel-marsden-why-is-so-much-of-the-debate-around-covid-19-being-suppressed/ar-AAOr5y8 ;-)
That was for you Barry only you were meant to read then self-destruct it, not let that bitter old fool post it.

Are you running low on Lithium my ole Ram?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on October 08, 2021, 10:16:06 AM
You're right Nick. I can't say it.
But the Public Health – Seattle & King County doctors can, and did.https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/seattle-woman-died-covid-vaccine/

People are dying from the vaccine, Nick, stop living in denial.
Her daughters, Bridget and Clara have no mother any more.

Sometimes working out risk/advantage can be a bitch, which is why the JVIC could never recommend vaccinating children.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/rachel-marsden-why-is-so-much-of-the-debate-around-covid-19-being-suppressed/ar-AAOr5y8 ;-)
That was for you Barry only you were meant to read then self-destruct it, not let that bitter old fool post it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on October 08, 2021, 02:29:06 PM
Yes it's sad but I haven't seen anything from a medical report, only medical insider.
All the statements say basically the same as thousands of the COVID deaths, died WITH COVID.
She may very well have died from the jab but like I said, it can't be proven 100% either way.
As you say, we should compare it with Covid deaths.  The difference being that Covid deaths may not even have any symptoms of illness, and so the statistics are meaningless.  In this case, we at least know the condition.  If you require 100% proof, I doubt that is true of a single Covid death.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on October 08, 2021, 10:16:06 AM
But the Public Health – Seattle & King County doctors can, and did.https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/seattle-woman-died-covid-vaccine/

Sometimes working out risk/advantage can be a bitch, which is why the JVIC could never recommend vaccinating children.

Yes it's sad but I haven't seen anything from a medical report, only medical insider.
All the statements say basically the same as thousands of the COVID deaths, died WITH COVID.
She may very well have died from the jab but like I said, it can't be proven 100% either way.

Sheepy

You cannot say Barry ain't dynamic a quick thinker and intelligent with it. So, you should return the respect he has shown you, but I bet you can't.

Barry

Quote from: Nick on October 08, 2021, 09:59:35 AMWhat I'm saying is you can't 100% say she dies as a result of the Jab.
But the Public Health – Seattle & King County doctors can, and did.
QuotePublic Health – Seattle & King County confirmed in a news release on Oct. 5, 2021, that a 37-year-old King County woman died on Sept. 7, 2021, from a "very rare vaccine complication" just shy of two weeks after receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

According to the news release, the diagnosis is "a rare but potentially serious adverse event in people who received the J&J vaccine." The diagnosis and death were also confirmed by the CDC, according to King County officials.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/seattle-woman-died-covid-vaccine/

† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Barry on October 06, 2021, 07:07:46 PM
Here's a thing.
Google "died suddenly" and  then look at the news tab.
Add "unexplained" if you wish.

Then even Nick might believe Jessica Berg Wilson, 37, died from COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT), along with quite a few others who have died because of the vaccine.
Those that state no cause are likely suicides which have increased.

Edited typo

Doubt it.

She died 2 weeks after having the J and J jab, of which 15 million have been administered. Had she done any flying recently?
What I'm saying is you cant 100% say she dies as a result of the Jab.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on October 07, 2021, 09:57:26 PM
I have some tinfoil for sale if you think you might need it.
I don't cook, but thanks.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on October 07, 2021, 10:53:59 PM
But did your mum give you the Camomile/Vicks treatment? Where you dosed up with Galloway's Cough Mixture? And did your Dad go to Foyles and buy you A Princess of Mars, The Gods of Mars and The Warlord of Mars? In short Toots, did you get the best treatment that medical science could offer?

LOL I'm sure they did their best.

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on October 04, 2021, 05:12:16 PM
I had Asian flu. I have never been so ill and took weeks to recover properly. I was still junior school age and clearly remember not having the energy to climb stairs or run. Horrendous! I have wondered many times since if the recently diagnosed lung damage was caused then.

But did your mum give you the Camomile/Vicks treatment? Where you dosed up with Galloway's Cough Mixture? And did your Dad go to Foyles and buy you A Princess of Mars, The Gods of Mars and The Warlord of Mars? In short Toots, did you get the best treatment that medical science could offer?
Algerie Francais !

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on October 06, 2021, 10:42:18 PM
I've seen no reports that are supported by factual sources.  However, I did see an article that showed a morbidly obese woman in a hospital bed (supported by straps), in which she was described as 'healthy'.  It's all propaganda, unless you can provide evidence.
I have some tinfoil for sale if you think you might need it.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on October 06, 2021, 11:18:55 PM
Don't bother Scott, Toots is completely out of her depth on this one, she is not ready for any of this depth.
Do a little work for yourselves it isn't rocket science they do it right under your little nosies.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10067201/Modernas-founders-make-debut-Forbes-400-rich-list-cashing-pandemic.html
Or should that be runny nosies.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on October 06, 2021, 10:42:18 PM
I've seen no reports that are supported by factual sources.  However, I did see an article that showed a morbidly obese woman in a hospital bed (supported by straps), in which she was described as 'healthy'.  It's all propaganda, unless you can prove evidence.
Don't bother Scott, Toots is completely out of her depth on this one, she is not ready for any of this depth.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on October 06, 2021, 10:31:32 PM
That is not true. There have been many reports of quite young 'healthy' people dying and regretting refusal of vaccination.
I've seen no reports that are supported by factual sources.  However, I did see an article that showed a morbidly obese woman in a hospital bed (supported by straps), in which she was described as 'healthy'.  It's all propaganda, unless you can provide evidence.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on October 06, 2021, 10:06:32 PM
If it were intentional, I would have said murder, but I didn't.  Not every medication involves coercion.  And there is no reason to believe she was at higher risk from Covid, that's pure assumption.  Young healthy people have negligible risk.

That is not true. There have been many reports of quite young 'healthy' people dying and regretting refusal of vaccination.