We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 17, 2022, 06:22:28 PM
Sheepy you must have been completely out of touch with news  and current affairs for the last two years to be ignorant of that still ongoing scandal.

£4 billion of unusable PPE bought in first year of pandemic will be burnt "to generate power" - Committees - UK Parliament

Concern over corruption red flags in 20% of UK's PPE procurement | Transparency International UK

Probably so, but as a once great friend of mine Steven Hawking said after I taught him to communicate on another level, parallel universes can exist.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 14, 2022, 10:45:10 AM
Plus the millions wasted in giving PPE contracts out to their mates, in some case to companies that did not even exist, and in other cases the PPE was useless.
How do you mean Einstein?

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 14, 2022, 10:42:17 AM

Don't forget the £37 billion on track and trace - useless!
Plus the millions wasted in giving PPE contracts out to their mates, in some case to companies that did not even exist, and in other cases the PPE was useless.

Barry

The Tory government are to blame for listening to the flawed reasoning of dicey advisors, ruining the economy, spending cash we did not have and locking down industry and everyone in their homes.
All resulting in the biggest over-reaction to a virus the country has ever seen.
Don't forget the £37 billion on track and trace - useless!
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 14, 2022, 10:24:19 AM
Yes, but think of all the fabled lives saved by those endless lockdowns. How's that going now. Who is being killed with kindness?
Before Covid there was an NHS waiting list of 4.5 million, the waiting list is now 7.5 million, that alone means people are dying. Add in the bedblocking, staff shortages, and ambulance waiting times and people dying anyway.
The problems have been building up for a long time and the Tory government are to blame, through 12 year of incompetence, inaction and austerity.

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on October 06, 2022, 01:25:56 PM
I hear on the grapevine that the mysterious death toll is still rising. Strange but true time for area 51.
Yes, but think of all the fabled lives saved by those endless lockdowns. How's that going now. Who is being killed with kindness?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Sheepy

I hear on the grapevine that the mysterious death toll is still rising. Strange but true time for area 51.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on September 07, 2022, 03:57:37 PM
I hope you're not suggesting it was safe and effective vaccines.  😁  No no no, I'm sure it's because the people wearing masks forgot to use tin foil ones, and forgot to cover their heads.
Not really, we showed them the facts by some of the brightest minds on the planet they chose to call us idiots, so they reap what they sow. Not like we mad conspiracy theorists could actually come up with facts that so called Science over looked. Or could even leave then standing when it comes to IQ, just mysterious deaths after all. 

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on September 06, 2022, 07:42:21 PM
Excess deaths continue to soar despite Covid deaths decreasing (msn.com)
Mmmm well we did tell them, but they know best.

I hope you're not suggesting it was safe and effective vaccines.  😁  No no no, I'm sure it's because the people wearing masks forgot to use tin foil ones, and forgot to cover their heads.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Sheepy

Here is Barrys starter for 10 points, a drop in the ocean compared with some.
Senior Tory MP received donation from Covid testing firm (msn.com)
Just a gift for a good bloke perhaps?

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester on August 30, 2022, 12:37:25 PM
I still don't know if you are for or against the flu, but take my tip, as I have said so often before, the only cure is bed rest, aspirin, brandy, self pity and a video of Shirley Eaton in Carry on Nurse.

If you had asked me about flu vaccines 3 years ago, I might have said I would take it if I were over 70.  At my age, I would not, because it has no benefit.  Now, after we have all been scammed by big pharma, big media and politicians, I may actually never take a vaccine again.  How could I trust it?  If vitamins and natural health can't protect me, then I have reached my sell by date.  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borchester

Quote from: Scott777 on August 25, 2022, 04:17:14 PM
I see Pat has run away from this discussion.  I know it's a challenge to overcome denial, but it's cowardly to just ignore the questions.

He has probably gotten  bored, poor sod.

I still don't know if you are for or against the flu, but take my tip, as I have said so often before, the only cure is bed rest, aspirin, brandy, self pity and a video of Shirley Eaton in Carry on Nurse.

Algerie Francais !