We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on August 05, 2022, 02:51:50 PM
It doesn't matter. PP's post was one of his showing off about his amazing knowledge of English where the word I used, "denier" - one who denies, was substituted by denier, the one which shows how big the holes in his stockings and suspenders are.
He didn't actually address the subject of the thread, nor reply to my post properly.
I thought I'll do a Deppity Dawg and ignore the provocation.
Actuall it does imo,if you expect people not to  behave as you cited.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on August 05, 2022, 02:45:56 PM
Which one?
It doesn't matter. PP's post was one of his showing off about his amazing knowledge of English where the word I used, "denier" - one who denies, was substituted by denier, the one which shows how big the holes in his stockings and suspenders are.
He didn't actually address the subject of the thread, nor reply to my post properly.
I thought I'll do a Deppity Dawg and ignore the provocation. 
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on August 04, 2022, 08:19:44 PM
Some masks stick out so much, they look more like dog-shaped fetish masks.  All they need is a leash.
Did you read Barrys post?

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on August 04, 2022, 08:19:44 PM
Some masks stick out so much, they look more like dog-shaped fetish masks.  All they need is a leash.

Getting paid billions to experiment on the masses while you keep them cowered in fear seems a step over the line. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on August 04, 2022, 04:24:09 PM
I guess 40-denier face nappies would work, though as many of them look like male posing pouches, would the see-through look be appropriate...?

Some masks stick out so much, they look more like dog-shaped fetish masks.  All they need is a leash.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on August 04, 2022, 11:16:36 AM
If the average age of people dying is 82 and the average age of people dying with Covid is 83 is it best to catch Covid and live longer?
If 90% of people who are dying with Covid have had the jab and 90% of people in that age range have had the jab, what does that say about the effectiveness of the jab?
They are the questions that need soberly answering without people jumping in with "Denier", "Anti-vax" and other slurs.
Reasoned, logical consideration of the facts is now happening, as the panic seems to be over, Mr Mainwaring.

This is why I am calling people shameful, because they won't discuss it now, but have run away.  If people don't learn from history (bloody hell, even the last 2 years) then we will repeat it with the next monkey business.

I would say, for 80 or 90 percent of people, catching Covid would be better than getting jabbed (or getting nothing), because as we now know, natural immunity is not only better than so called vax immunity, lasting much longer, probably for life due to T-cells, but it is also safer.

patman post

Quote from: cromwell on August 04, 2022, 02:15:19 PM
Well thats fair enough without people jumping in with "face nappies" and "you'll all be dead of the vax shortly"
I guess 40-denier face nappies would work, though as many of them look like male posing pouches, would the see-through look be appropriate...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on August 04, 2022, 11:16:36 AM
If the average age of people dying is 82 and the average age of people dying with Covid is 83 is it best to catch Covid and live longer?
If 90% of people who are dying with Covid have had the jab and 90% of people in that age range have had the jab, what does that say about the effectiveness of the jab?
They are the questions that need soberly answering without people jumping in with "Denier", "Anti-vax" and other slurs.
Reasoned, logical consideration of the facts is now happening, as the panic seems to be over, Mr Mainwaring.
Well thats fair enough without people jumping in with "face nappies" and "you'll all be dead of the vax shortly"

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on August 03, 2022, 10:13:00 PM
No, I am saying your tin foil does not appear to be working very well.

The people who insisted on wearing masks, mass lockdowns and mass vaccination to defend from those scary invisible monsters, they are the exact equivalent of the tin-foil hat wearers.  As we all know, it didn't work very well.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on August 03, 2022, 09:53:46 PM
Are you saying you are deluded, as well as shameful?  😁
No, I am saying your tin foil does not appear to be working very well. 
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on August 03, 2022, 07:10:08 PM
And the conspiracy theorists are deluded as ever.

So there we are.

Are you saying you are deluded, as well as shameful?  😁

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on August 03, 2022, 04:36:20 PM
No one cares, Sheepy.  People come up the the most amazing drivel, then as time passes and the truth comes out, they can pretend it never happened.  It's shameful.  The deniers on this forum are shameful.
Probably not, but then don't expect so much of them is probably the answer, except this time there will be no recompence. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on August 03, 2022, 04:36:20 PMThe deniers on this forum are shameful.
And the conspiracy theorists are deluded as ever.

So there we are.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.