We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 12, 2021, 11:23:40 AM
Hastings is buzzing today.

It is more than "buzzing" where I live, unless they have to go out most locals are staying at home.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on August 12, 2021, 11:11:30 AM
How is that "Zero Covid" going in Australia and New Zealand?
Jacinda thinks she can rule Covid. All these left wingers think they can rule the invisible and even rule the oceans and the sun and the weather.
It  will end badly for them, and they will drag us down into the mire of poverty at the same time.
I would hazard a guess, they are working on Stokholm syndrome working out well for them, in all honesty it is working well, they had a huge amount of sympathy for the captors. The worm is turning though. Hastings is buzzing today.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on August 12, 2021, 11:11:30 AM
All these left wingers think they can rule the invisible and even rule the oceans and the sun and the weather.

Left wingers? I don't think so more like damned hippies.

Barry

How is that "Zero Covid" going in Australia and New Zealand?
Jacinda thinks she can rule Covid. All these left wingers think they can rule the invisible and even rule the oceans and the sun and the weather.
It  will end badly for them, and they will drag us down into the mire of poverty at the same time.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on August 12, 2021, 09:39:09 AMIt's certainly not democracy
It certainly isn't when it has become all about psychology driving the decisions of the masses who are being controlled by a very few people. The more the Smurfs of the world make them think they have control, the worse it will become.

Barry

"This is a coup by the globalist elite - it's happening in your country, it's happening in our country"
It certainly feels like a coup by the left to gain control without using the ballot box.
It's certainly not democracy and I'm rather nervous about the whole thing. It has to be resisted.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ3omjL-SNQ

That made me smile, they are few and we are many, erm that the way they want to keep it.

Sheepy

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on August 11, 2021, 07:56:07 PM
Yep. 10% are not necessarily stupid, but need to be un-brainwashed.

90% stupid.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on August 11, 2021, 07:41:03 PM
All that proves is how many stupid people there are.
Yep. 10% are not necessarily stupid, but need to be un-brainwashed.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on August 11, 2021, 07:34:59 PM
The experiment is over in B&M shopping today. About 1 in 10 wearing muzzles. Makes you proud!

All that proves is how many stupid people there are.

Barry

The experiment is over in B&M shopping today. About 1 in 10 wearing muzzles. Makes you proud!
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 11, 2021, 11:34:10 AM
All good stuff, but these guys seem to be working on the assumption that folk still take notice of the media.

Most of the people I know are taking no notice of Bojo-The-Clown and so called freedom day.

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/531678-holding-the-line-media-censorship/
No shit Sherlock.
We have been truly big Pharmered and they all got rich on the back of fear and manipulation driven by science and psychology.

All good stuff, but these guys seem to be working on the assumption that folk still take notice of the media.
Algerie Francais !