We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on September 28, 2021, 12:15:25 PM
Heard about plan "B" sheeps?
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/proposal-for-mandatory-covid-certification-in-a-plan-b-scenario/proposal-for-mandatory-covid-certification-in-a-plan-b-scenario
I bet it becomes plan "A".
The other thing is, did my prediction of where every engineered crisis by the Westminster party and its minions ends up being true where I said it was leading?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Sheepy

Not that I am checking up or anything but......
https://universitybusiness.com/harvard-business-school-goes-online-for-some-students-after-covid-19-outbreak/
I guess in between a new weekly crisis we will have to hear about how well it is working.

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on September 14, 2021, 12:05:13 PM
That's a simplistic: "Have you stopped beating your wife?" type of question.   

But to answer — I do not find the deaths of any children in any circumstances acceptable, and I hope that (and support) all efforts are made to minimise all risks.   

So — in my best pompous style — may I ask, would you stop all children from going to school because some may be killed or injured on their way there or returning home? Or would you support continuing efforts to make travelling to and from school safer...?

Good question.

I've got one for you.

Do you think the scamera vans should point their cameras east/west over a motorway bridge where they are guaranteed of a victim doing 73 every five minutes, or north / south from the very same vantage point where they are guaranteed to get the reg number of the car that knocked my youngest over outside the school when she was eight ???

The fact the plod choose the former and have done religiously for the intervening two decades, and only gave up when Wankford the First Fuckwit stuck SPECS cameras to enforce a 50mph limit on it to force all the electric vehicles that use it to lower their emissions because of the "climate emergency" speaks volumes of the priorities of the plod, don't you think.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on September 20, 2021, 10:43:13 AM
An excellent summary of how this has all progressed. It's a bit long, so if you don't have too much time, listen from 18 to 28 minutes.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/d8Ks20Z74yKl/?fbclid=IwAR0fJFk1B5jMDrMoTTV9TllnSqXuClxH9120SYGCx1TcRJbYkatGqDydarE
Don't let the deniers see this video.  Dr Fuellmich must surely be a discredited far-right conspiracy theorist.  (Well he's German, so must be a Nazi). 😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on September 20, 2021, 10:43:13 AM
An excellent summary of how this has all progressed. It's a bit long, so if you don't have too much time, listen from 18 to 28 minutes.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/d8Ks20Z74yKl/?fbclid=IwAR0fJFk1B5jMDrMoTTV9TllnSqXuClxH9120SYGCx1TcRJbYkatGqDydarE
I had it on in the background, it seems others have noticed it is very strange.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on September 14, 2021, 01:49:46 PM
Well, it isn't for me to tell them the word on the street, let them carry on, they seem to think they know what are they doing.
There are indeed a lot of Myths mostly spread by you.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/nicki-minaj-shares-audio-mocking-163241315.html

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on September 14, 2021, 01:26:53 PM
I'm thinking of drawing rainbows to illustrate it.  🌈🌈🌈🌈.  It may help those with cognitive dissonance.
Well, it isn't for me to tell them the word on the street, let them carry on, they seem to think they know what are they doing.

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on September 14, 2021, 12:53:27 PM
See there you go again, trying to introduce figures, we don't want figures unless they are agreeable to the Establishment way of things. ::)
I'm thinking of drawing rainbows to illustrate it.  🌈🌈🌈🌈.  It may help those with cognitive dissonance.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on September 14, 2021, 12:05:13 PM
So — in my best pompous style — may I ask, would you stop all children from going to school because some may be killed or injured on their way there or returning home? Or would you support continuing efforts to make travelling to and from school safer...?
Making the school trip safer by inventing an untested teleportation device would probably not be the best idea.  Nor would catapulting them to avoid dangerous cars.

patman post

Quote from: Barry on September 14, 2021, 12:32:27 PM
Well, I'd keep things as they are. There are very few deaths and injuries of schoolchildren travelling to and from school. The less risk to children, the better.

The arguments given by Whitty were about keeping the schools open and about mental health, which was all rather bizarre.
The schools are open now and there is not a problem
The point is that child road casualties (like Child Covid dangers) are being tackled — and the road casualty figures are trending down, and though Covid has distorted many stats, the latest figures I see say there's an average of 1 death and 37 seriously injured children per week.

Children under the age of 16, are one of the most vulnerable road users, in particular child pedestrians which account for the majority of child casualties across all road user types:  •More children are killed or seriously injured on their way home from school than on their way to school   •58% of child killed or seriously injured casualties occur between 3 and 6:59pm   •13% of child killed or seriously injured  casualties occur between 8 and 8:59am

My belief from around June 2020 is that real science [not pseudo science from people like Andrew Wakefield] should lead the way in how we deal with the current pandemic — it's not over, and like others viruses, we should regard Covid as likely to be around for ever. And remember that children are part of our population too...

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on September 14, 2021, 12:32:27 PMThe arguments given by Whitty
Are pretty feeble to say the least. When we knew he had to come up with some old cobblers before he did.
Anyway, just because none it worked and I don't have 70 million Hazmat suits I will keep trying to introduce the same thing. OH OK then good job you are on the ball.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/covid-winter-plan-announced-as-face-masks-could-be-forced-by-law-again/ar-AAOqvJ7?ocid=msedgntp