We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on October 06, 2021, 10:00:06 PM
That is just so unfair. No-one killed her intentionally. With every medication there is a risk - she was unlucky - but then if she had caught Covid the risks were higher.
If it were intentional, I would have said murder, but I didn't.  Not every medication involves coercion.  And there is no reason to believe she was at higher risk from Covid, that's pure assumption.  Young healthy people have negligible risk.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on October 06, 2021, 09:53:25 PM
Apparently she didn't want the jab, which suggests she was coerced into something which killed her.  I hope the vaccinator is tried for manslaughter, or worse.  🤞

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10055351/Twitter-adds-misleading-label-obituary-mother-died-vaccine-induced-disease.html

That is just so unfair. No-one killed her intentionally. With every medication there is a risk - she was unlucky - but then if she had caught Covid the risks were higher.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on October 06, 2021, 07:07:46 PM
Here's a thing.
Google "died suddenly" and  the look at the news tab.
Add "unexplained" if you wish.

Then even Nick might believe Jessica Berg Wilson, 37, died from COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT), along with quite a few others who have died because of the vaccine.
Those that state no cause are likely suicides which have increased.
Apparently she didn't want the jab, which suggests she was coerced into something which killed her.  I hope the vaccinator is tried for manslaughter, or worse.  🤞

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10055351/Twitter-adds-misleading-label-obituary-mother-died-vaccine-induced-disease.html
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Here's a thing.
Google "died suddenly" and  then look at the news tab.
Add "unexplained" if you wish.

Then even Nick might believe Jessica Berg Wilson, 37, died from COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT), along with quite a few others who have died because of the vaccine.
Those that state no cause are likely suicides which have increased.

Edited typo
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on October 04, 2021, 05:59:33 PM
Had you had any flu vaccines prior?
There were no flu vaccines in 1960.  ;D
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on October 04, 2021, 05:59:33 PM

Do you mean as a child? Or as an adult since?

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on October 04, 2021, 05:12:16 PM
I had Asian flu. I have never been so ill and took weeks to recover properly. I was still junior school age and clearly remember not having the energy to climb stairs or run. Horrendous! I have wondered many times since if the recently diagnosed lung damage was caused then.

Scott777

Quote from: HDQQ on October 04, 2021, 03:59:40 PM
If we have all been part of an experiment, all I can say is that the experiment has been highly successful. Anti-covid vaccines have saved a lot of lives and prevented a lot of cases of serious illness. We also know they are not 100% effective and some double-jabbed people have died. Right at the start, experts told us the vaccines were unlikely to be 100% effective.

On another post I'm on about how the high number of cases and deaths in the UK and how government policy and public behaviour have become somewhat flippant. However the vaccination has worked and it's a pity there's still a minority of people who won't get jabbed even when they have no medical reason for not doing so.
I've finally figured out why you call yourself a duck.  You remind me of that quack, Dr Shilary Jones, and the rubbish he spouts.  Jabs may have saved lives, for now, until people catch new strains and discover they have poisoned their immune system.  You seem oblivious to the fact that natural immunity is established to be much more effective than the toxic jabs.  But hey, ignorance is bliss.

T00ts

I had Asian flu. I have never been so ill and took weeks to recover properly. I was still junior school age and clearly remember not having the energy to climb stairs or run. Horrendous! I have wondered many times since if the recently diagnosed lung damage was caused then.

Borchester

Quote from: HDQQ on October 04, 2021, 03:59:40 PM
If we have all been part of an experiment, all I can say is that the experiment has been highly successful. Anti-covid vaccines have saved a lot of lives and prevented a lot of cases of serious illness. We also know they are not 100% effective and some double-jabbed people have died. Right at the start, experts told us the vaccines were unlikely to be 100% effective.

On another post I'm on about how the high number of cases and deaths in the UK and how government policy and public behaviour have become somewhat flippant. However the vaccination has worked and it's a pity there's still a minority of people who won't get jabbed even when they have no medical reason for not doing so.

Sounds like bollocks if you will pardon my saying so Duckie.

As I have said before, with nearly the whole shot up to the gills with vaccine, the death rate started to climb in May and might not have peaked yet.

When I was a lad we had something called the Asian Flu which helped thin out the cottontop ranks. When it hit us mum covered everybody and thing with camomile lotion, slapped Vick's Vapour Rub on our chests, under our noses and on our foreheads, poured buckets of Beecham's Powder down our throats and generally spoiled us rotten.

I can't say that mum's treatment helped us medical wise, but it perked us up no end and that was probably the best thing that could be done. Which is about all that can be said for the current fuss over the Peking Pox
Algerie Francais !

HDQQ

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

A big well done to Barry by the way, his contribution hasn't gone unnoticed, apparently the government have been pulled up on using statistics falsely, so don't think any contribution even small ones don't get noticed.

Sheepy

Erm, sounds very much like an admittance that what the Chinese had told us was correct then, even though the outcome was the same. Not very smart, are you Huntingdon Smythe?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/covid-leaked-from-wuhan-lab-in-cover-up-worse-than-watergate-new-book-claims/ar-AAOWOvY?ocid=msedgntp

Sheepy