We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on November 12, 2021, 10:16:18 AM
MIT & Harvard Study Suggests mRNA Vaccine Might Permanently Alter DNA After All – Rights and Freedoms (wordpress.com)
Could one of you geniuses put that in simple terms for us, not really you are simple enough without our help.
Probably why you shouldn't listen to hype and a bunch of morons telling you something is safe because they think they know what is best for everyone else then.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on November 08, 2021, 11:33:40 PM
Amanda Pritchard, the NHS chief really should get the sack for the rubbish she has spouted today.
She gave a report to Sky News, who dutifully published it:
This is the heavily edited report:
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-nhs-urges-people-to-book-jabs-as-hospitals-see-14-times-more-coronavirus-patients-than-this-time-last-year-12463729

In the original, as you will see from the URL she claimed that hospitals are seeing 14 times more CV19 patients at this time compared to the same period last year.
I think they sometimes forget we have access to the data.

Sky Tweeted this out as reason to go and get vaccinated.
The sober and calculated got out their graphs and slide rules and figured out that 1000 is about 33% down on 1500 last year, and made it known. It took a while but Sky News deleted the Tweet and kept very quiet.

ITV news were not so quick and their report still says that 14 times more, etc.
https://www.itv.com/news/2021-11-08/hospital-covid-admissions-14-times-higher-than-this-time-in-2020-nhs-boss-says
Except the August figures don't stand up to scrutiny, either!

All of this is pure lies and propaganda and having been found out you might expect an apology from Amanda Pritchard. But no.
£200k a year she gets to spew out this utter rubbish. Sack her and save the money. She's a liar.
Your trouble is Barry being rather bright and standing out from the crowd is becoming their problem not yours.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on November 12, 2021, 10:33:42 AM
That wouldn't surprise me at all, but to be fair, the link is just an opinion, not really evidence that (he) said that.  Don't play into the hands of the deniers, always check for sources.  😉

You might like to read it again, things have changed. 

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on November 12, 2021, 10:16:18 AM
MIT & Harvard Study Suggests mRNA Vaccine Might Permanently Alter DNA After All – Rights and Freedoms (wordpress.com)
Could one of you geniuses put that in simple terms for us, not really you are simple enough without our help.
That wouldn't surprise me at all, but to be fair, the link is just an opinion, not really evidence that (he) said that.  Don't play into the hands of the deniers, always check for sources.  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Sheepy

Barry

Amanda Pritchard, the NHS chief really should get the sack for the rubbish she has spouted today.
She gave a report to Sky News, who dutifully published it:
This is the heavily edited report:
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-nhs-urges-people-to-book-jabs-as-hospitals-see-14-times-more-coronavirus-patients-than-this-time-last-year-12463729

In the original, as you will see from the URL she claimed that hospitals are seeing 14 times more CV19 patients at this time compared to the same period last year.
I think they sometimes forget we have access to the data. 

Sky Tweeted this out as reason to go and get vaccinated.
The sober and calculated got out their graphs and slide rules and figured out that 1000 is about 33% down on 1500 last year, and made it known. It took a while but Sky News deleted the Tweet and kept very quiet.

ITV news were not so quick and their report still says that 14 times more, etc.
https://www.itv.com/news/2021-11-08/hospital-covid-admissions-14-times-higher-than-this-time-in-2020-nhs-boss-says

QuoteEarlier Pritchard said Covid cases were 14 times higher than this time last year. NHS England later clarified she was referring to the most recently published statistics in August.
Except the August figures don't stand up to scrutiny, either!

All of this is pure lies and propaganda and having been found out you might expect an apology from Amanda Pritchard. But no.
£200k a year she gets to spew out this utter rubbish. Sack her and save the money. She's a liar.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: srb7677 on November 04, 2021, 07:07:03 PM
Have you tried the one where you wrap tin foil around your head just to see if climate scientists are still able to steal your thoughts?

No.  How do I do that?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on November 04, 2021, 11:00:23 AM
People are allowed to do experiments on themselves.  Who am I to tell them otherwise?

Have you tried the one where you wrap tin foil around your head just to see if climate scientists are still able to steal your thoughts?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

People are allowed to do experiments on themselves.  Who am I to tell them otherwise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuXRuc0tuIg

Barry

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer's vaccine trial

QuoteTwo former Ventavia employees spoke to The BMJ anonymously for fear of reprisal and loss of job prospects in the tightly knit research community. Both confirmed broad aspects of Jackson's complaint. One said that she had worked on over four dozen clinical trials in her career, including many large trials, but had never experienced such a "helter skelter" work environment as with Ventavia on Pfizer's trial.

"I don't think it was good clean data," the employee said of the data Ventavia generated for the Pfizer trial. "It's a crazy mess."
Scott's been warning us all about the trials.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on October 29, 2021, 09:39:02 PM
Because you were the only one worth the trouble Barry.
I wouldn't piss on the rest of them if they were on fire.

https://htrs-special.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/CCP-Virus-Vax-Video-Conference.mp4
Thank you for your kind wishes but please be aware the conditions related to your last ban are still active.

As far as the video,would he be saying all this were he still favoured by Xi Jinping? that'll be a no then.
I suppose he's fortunate that he's not a Russian because Vlad would have people on the way to despatch him to eternal sleep.

I don't really trust any of the major powers with bio weapons  but IMO this scenario is what this chancer is renowned for........making things up.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Thanks for that disturbing video, Sheepy. I've downloaded it in case it gets deleted by amazonaws where it is hosted.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on October 19, 2021, 06:22:34 PM
The speaker and the house of commons are laughing at the electorate.
I won't forget, nor should anyone else.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1450509716967329797
Because you were the only one worth the trouble Barry. 
I wouldn't piss on the rest of them if they were on fire. 

https://htrs-special.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/CCP-Virus-Vax-Video-Conference.mp4