We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Looks like the lockdown sceptics had a pretty good point. It's too late, but never again do we want to do it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10466995/New-study-says-lockdowns-reduced-COVID-mortality-2-percent.html

Lockdowns, school closures and limiting gatherings only reduced COVID mortality by 0.2% at 'enormous economic and social costs', study finds
† The end is nigh †

Barry

The infection statistics will be adjusted today which will make the IFR ~0.1%
This is strangely similar to influenza.

I won't write much more, but there will be a major impact when the figures are updated this afternoon.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

90 days you say? I wonder who thought up that genius plan. Jab them up the more the merrier, but, but the science says, who cares about that.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Well, given that Bill Gates wants to vaccinate the whole world, I imagine there will be lots of pressure on Africa, who don't seem too keen.  I wonder why.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on November 29, 2021, 09:25:27 PM
The latest leaks and nudges tend to indicate that their idea is now to give everyone a booster every 3 months.

I also read somewhere that the government have ordered 600 million doses and there's only 67 million people in the country. Perhaps the surplus is for Gordon Brown to send to Africa?
Africa is an odd situation. I have heard pleadings that doses need to be sent out there but then reports that the uptake is low and they have more than enough already. 

Barry

The latest leaks and nudges tend to indicate that their idea is now to give everyone a booster every 3 months.

I also read somewhere that the government have ordered 600 million doses and there's only 67 million people in the country. Perhaps the surplus is for Gordon Brown to send to Africa?
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on November 29, 2021, 02:28:48 PM
I wouldn't like to repeat the reply, but if I was Gordon I wouldn't be planning on a visit.
Then it would be Gordon Brownpants?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 29, 2021, 02:02:30 PM
Revoltng Australians?  Earls Court in London used to be full of them back in the day.

I was speaking with someone earlier from Botswana, who wants to know what the feck they are talking about, they have less than 20% vaccination and don't have a covid problem, they have a problem with poverty, so I told them no worries because Gordon Brown wants to vaccinate them all. I wouldn't like to repeat the reply, but if I was Gordon I wouldn't be planning on a visit. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 29, 2021, 01:03:16 PM
UPRISING: Australian MP Calls on Citizens to Revolt – Compares Leaders to Hitler and Stalin | (tapnewswire.com)
No shit Sherlock, I guess the guestimate of around a million on the streets in Australia at the weekend were a mirage.
Revoltng Australians?  Earls Court in London used to be full of them back in the day.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

UPRISING: Australian MP Calls on Citizens to Revolt – Compares Leaders to Hitler and Stalin | (tapnewswire.com)
No shit Sherlock, I guess the guestimate of around a million on the streets in Australia at the weekend were a mirage. 

Sheepy

Mr Javid also said "we're nowhere near" reintroducing working from home or social distancing measures to combat coronavirus.

He continued: "We know now those types of measures do carry a very heavy price, both economically, socially, in terms of non-Covid health outcomes such as impact on mental health.
Only because Barry had to make it plain for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on November 27, 2021, 11:26:03 PM
So, not only are vaccines insignificant at reducing the spread of Covid, but masks are also insignificant at it.

"Unlike other studies looking at masks, the Danmask study was a randomised controlled trial – making it the highest quality scientific evidence."

"In the end, there was no statistically significant difference between those who wore masks and those who did not when it came to being infected by Covid-19."

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/do-masks-stop-the-spread-of-covid-19-
So what? if they cannot read a box or listen when they are told something doesn't do what it says on the bottle, how is that my problem, they have been told they are part of an experiment.  

Scott777

So, not only are vaccines insignificant at reducing the spread of Covid, but masks are also insignificant at it.

"Unlike other studies looking at masks, the Danmask study was a randomised controlled trial – making it the highest quality scientific evidence."

"In the end, there was no statistically significant difference between those who wore masks and those who did not when it came to being infected by Covid-19."

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/do-masks-stop-the-spread-of-covid-19-

Sheepy

Barry

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine.

Page 10
https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/020-Second-Joint-Status-Report-8989f1fed17e2d919391d8df1978006e.pdf
55 years for a FOI request to be serviced.

We have been part of an experiment. I'm opting out.
† The end is nigh †