We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Hail Macron, Sheepy. Puke

Whilst we're on and being accused of conspiracies, analyse this, especially those who have been boosted.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/uk-pandemic-is-over-for-the-unvaccinated

QuoteCongratulations are in order: the pandemic among the unvaccinated Brits is just about over. Only 394 vaccine-free persons died in weeks 5-8, compared to 3,527 vaccinated deaths. This means that vaccine-free Brits comprised only exactly 10% of all Covid deaths during weeks 5-8.
Cue the "what about proportions?" comments. But read it properly before you do.

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on February 26, 2022, 01:17:55 PM
All they need to admit now is that the boosters did nothing against Omicron, then we are done. Apart from all the court cases and class actions, that is.
France scrapping Covid vaccine pass and mask rules (msn.com)
No worries its election time they will be forgiven.

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on February 26, 2022, 10:57:25 AM
Covid lockdowns weren't needed, finds inquiry in the country that stayed open (msn.com)
Erm, well thanks for that, but it is a bit late now, We have been bent over and you get the rest.
All they need to admit now is that the boosters did nothing against Omicron, then we are done. Apart from all the court cases and class actions, that is.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Covid lockdowns weren't needed, finds inquiry in the country that stayed open (msn.com)
Erm, well thanks for that, but it is a bit late now, We have been bent over and you get the rest. 

Scott777

Part of original SARS-COV2 virus now identified as a gene sequence patented by Moderna in 2016.  This further proves that it was an engineered virus.

I've also heard that vaccines were also patented for this virus before it was released.  Only a matter of time before the entire thing is exposed as a scam.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10542309/Fresh-lab-leak-fears-study-finds-genetic-code-Covids-spike-protein-linked-Moderna-patent.html
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

That terrible conspiracy theorist Scott and others did try to tell us about PCR cycles.

'Shambolic' Covid PCR testing rules meant one in three who isolated were never contagious

QuoteDr Tom Jefferson, co-author and an epidemiologist at the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine at the University of Oxford, said: "We found that about one-third of people who isolated probably didn't need to.

"PCR positivity means that you can tell people to isolate and ruin their lives basically, even though in a large proportion of these cases, they are not infectious.

"It's absolute chaos. The whole regulation of these tests seems to be shambolic."

Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust counts a PCR test as positive if it is detectable within 27 or fewer cycles. The trust also changes its criteria during periods of low community prevalence, dropping the bar to below 25.

Likewise, Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has one test picking up cases below 25 and another below 31.

At the other end of the scale, NHS trusts setting the bar at 45 include Manchester University, County Durham and Darlington, Mid and South Essex and Royal United Hospitals Bath.
Yet 30 is the generally agreed limit.

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Thanks to the real scientists you know who you are. Maybe you saved the day. 

Sheepy

Scott777

Quote from: B0ycey on February 02, 2022, 08:33:08 PM
You can be against Lockdowns and still see the merits of vaccination. The issue was always the virus didn't disappear at 10 o'clock at night or because you never went to work. Not that it didn't kill vulnerable people.

This is true.  But you can't tell that to some people.  The official narrative was that lockdowns work, and vaccines work.  Any deviation from that, and you're a conspiracy nut.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

B0ycey

Quote from: Scott777 on February 02, 2022, 07:48:03 PM
'Lockdown sceptics'??  You mean conspiracy theorists, right?  😉  Well, what do i know, I'm just a silly anti-vaxxer.  😁  Of course, Smurf will say is cos we didn't lock down soon enough, or the stars were in the wrong position, whatever.
You can be against Lockdowns and still see the merits of vaccination. The issue was always the virus didn't disappear at 10 o'clock at night or because you never went to work. Not that it didn't kill vulnerable people.

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on February 02, 2022, 08:03:20 PM
Largest redirection of wealth ever which will be another one of those debts that can never be recovered from. I remember people telling me how the government was giving them money to stay home, I would laugh and say sure and how long do you get to pay it back?

And the damage to health.  The decision makers must be held to account.  They chose to ignore the Great Barrington Declaration, and the scientists who said, right from the start, DO NOT LOCKDOWN, for example, Dolores Cahill.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on February 02, 2022, 07:53:20 PM
Here's another:
Munich study about lockdowns in Germany

https://nypost.com/2021/06/04/german-lockdowns-had-no-direct-connection-to-falling-covid-rates/
Largest redirection of wealth ever which will be another one of those debts that can never be recovered from. I remember people telling me how the government was giving them money to stay home, I would laugh and say sure and how long do you get to pay it back?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on February 02, 2022, 06:12:11 PM
Looks like the lockdown sceptics had a pretty good point. It's too late, but never again do we want to do it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10466995/New-study-says-lockdowns-reduced-COVID-mortality-2-percent.html

Lockdowns, school closures and limiting gatherings only reduced COVID mortality by 0.2% at 'enormous economic and social costs', study finds

'Lockdown sceptics'??  You mean conspiracy theorists, right?  😉  Well, what do i know, I'm just a silly anti-vaxxer.  😁  Of course, Smurf will say is cos we didn't lock down soon enough, or the stars were in the wrong position, whatever.