We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Why can't some scientists just admit they were wrong about Covid? (msn.com)
The madness of neoliberalism, firstly you scream and shout and create unsafe spaces then to escape your very own made unsafe spaces you run around like headless chickens looking for safe spaces to escape from the mess you created. While the rest of us have to hear how rather than be locked up and live under your own brand of fascism they would rather be dead. Personally speaking it might be better for everyone else on the planet if Vlad just puts you out of your misery you create for everyone else.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on March 20, 2022, 09:50:10 AM
No, it's not possible, because the media did not report on it earlier, so that's a conspiracy theory, and Covid really did sweep across the world like a black death, cos TV said so.  No one wants to revisit Covid now, because there's a big carpet and everything can be swept nicely underneath, and this CRAZY bit in the Daily Mail must be immediately destroyed !!!  😁
It sort of reminds me of something Trump said about the cure being worse than the disease, which must mean either the certifiably insane have moments of clarity, or somebody told him how far they were willing to go in pursuit of their goals. 

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on March 20, 2022, 09:39:31 AM
Thousands of deaths could have been WRONGLY blamed on Covid (msn.com)
No, they were because the people who are trying to control society for their own ends, are completely insane. Drunk on the power of psychology mostly and followed by the naive who think it is all flowers and chocolates.

No, it's not possible, because the media did not report on it earlier, so that's a conspiracy theory, and Covid really did sweep across the world like a black death, cos TV said so.  No one wants to revisit Covid now, because there's a big carpet and everything can be swept nicely underneath, and this CRAZY bit in the Daily Mail must be immediately destroyed !!!  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Thousands of deaths could have been WRONGLY blamed on Covid (msn.com)
No, they were because the people who are trying to control society for their own ends, are completely insane. Drunk on the power of psychology mostly and followed by the naive who think it is all flowers and chocolates. 

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on March 10, 2022, 11:55:42 AM
Well let's never let a good crisis go to waste. Dancing
China urges US answer on Ukraine biolabs — RT World News
OK then if you say so, what sort of throwaway line is that? it could be worse than Covid?

srb7677

Quote from: Borchester on March 09, 2022, 11:15:56 PM

Christ Steve, you do make a drama out of a crisis.
Well let's never let a good crisis go to waste. Dancing
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Borchester

Quote from: srb7677 on March 09, 2022, 07:44:39 PM
Except by those of you keeping the flag of your covid conspiracy ideology flying in spite of everything.

Though it is about as credible as flying the jolly roger on a dinghy.

Christ Steve, you do make a drama out of a crisis.
Algerie Francais !

srb7677

Quote from: Thomas on March 05, 2022, 04:48:49 PM
I see the liberal lefts heroine , mrs Ardern over in new zealand , has dropped zero covid policy despite infections rising in kiwi land.

Isnt it funny all over the world this is all starting to be swept under the carpet barry now.:D
Except by those of you keeping the flag of your covid conspiracy ideology flying in spite of everything.

Though it is about as credible as flying the jolly roger on a dinghy.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on March 06, 2022, 12:28:55 PM
I am a NeoLiberal and I will spend the rest of my life trying to stay out of jail, because of my lies and psychological manipulation, because I have really made the wrong people angry this time,
Justin Trudeau's approval ratings in tatters as PM loses the plot with protest crackdown (msn.com)
Enjoy.

I thought for a split second this was a confession.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on March 05, 2022, 04:48:49 PM
I see the liberal lefts heroine , mrs Ardern over in new zealand , has dropped zero covid policy despite infections rising in kiwi land.

Isnt it funny all over the world this is all starting to be swept under the carpet barry now.:D

We have a new crisis with hopefully, a lower casualty rate.
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

I am a NeoLiberal and I will spend the rest of my life trying to stay out of jail, because of my lies and psychological manipulation, because I have really made the wrong people angry this time, 
Justin Trudeau's approval ratings in tatters as PM loses the plot with protest crackdown (msn.com)
Enjoy.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on March 05, 2022, 04:09:33 PM
As you never got a single prediction right, goodbye, SAGE, and good [choose expletive] riddance.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

As you never got a single prediction right, goodbye, SAGE, and good [choose expletive] riddance.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

I guess our next job, is making sure this can never happen again in the UK, that will take a referendum and that will take a whole new form of governance.