We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 29, 2022, 11:54:26 AM
An Island that was cleared a long time ago,the fire is unrelated other than a warning was given in that whole area of such likelihoods.
A warning by whom? 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

An Island that was cleared a long time ago,the fire is unrelated other than a warning was given in that whole area of such likelihoods.

Sheepy

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 29, 2022, 11:41:57 AM
But you were telling us about Russia and China. We were talking about you not me. The Russians for one agreed with me that people should have a choice, so it could be argued so should those who are ethnically Russian elsewhere.
And you and others were talking endlessly about the US,Canada and Western European nations 

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 29, 2022, 11:37:16 AM
And I didn't know you had a vote in the US,Canada and all the other nations you managed to comment on.
But you were telling us about Russia and China. We were talking about you not me. The Russians for one agreed with me that people should have a choice, so it could be argued so should those who are ethnically Russian elsewhere.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 29, 2022, 11:21:04 AM
I didn't know you had a vote in China Cromwell, or Russia for that matter, maybe that is the problem with this NWO stuff, everyone thinks they can control what goes on around the world and for what benefit?
And I didn't know you had a vote in the US,Canada and all the other nations you managed to comment on.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 29, 2022, 10:00:57 AM
No aI don't think that,just interested at all the freedom convoys etc and what tossers the leaders of those countries are,when China has a lockdown (and it's exactly that)  not a word on here.;) 
I didn't know you had a vote in China Cromwell, or Russia for that matter, maybe that is the problem with this NWO stuff, everyone thinks they can control what goes on around the world and for what benefit?

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on March 29, 2022, 08:18:08 AM
What your opinion cromwell?

Do you think the cycle of never ending lockdowns is the answer?

Lockdowns dont stop the virus , it merely dampens things for s period of time. As we have seen in the west , in the past and currently , as soon as you open up , the virus starts surging again.

Eventually one way or the other , wether its china or elsewhere , its going to work its way through the entire world popualtion until we gain natural immunity.
No aI don't think that,just interested at all the freedom convoys etc and what tossers the leaders of those countries are,when China has a lockdown (and it's exactly that)  not a word on here.;)  

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on March 28, 2022, 09:39:40 AM
And China shuts down Shanghai
https://www.reuters.com/world/china/shanghai-reports-record-asymptomatic-covid-cases-lockdowns-begin-2022-03-28/
Woohoo
What your opinion cromwell?

Do you think the cycle of never ending lockdowns is the answer?

Lockdowns dont stop the virus , it merely dampens things for s period of time. As we have seen in the west , in the past and currently , as soon as you open up , the virus starts surging again.

Eventually one way or the other , wether its china or elsewhere , its going to work its way through the entire world popualtion until we gain natural immunity.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on March 27, 2022, 11:45:08 AM
The science barely existed.

Just been to visit Madam in hospital and had a discussion with one of those male nurses. I explained that the alleged science was no more than basic (very) stats and could be conducted by any bright 13 year old, but unfortunately the average quack had a good heart, but lacked the mathematical skills to count the toes on a corpse. I also said that I had had all the shots because Herself wanted me to and who wins a row with the womenfolk? But I had also been keeping a note of this Covid lark and had observed that despite all the kerfuffle and jabs, cases had been rising for the last year. Plus, I pointed out, masks might work against bacteria but are useless against viruses for the very simple reason that the latter are tiny and that the only way to stop them would be to wear a bucket over his head.

Finally, I advised him that the best treatment for this flu lark was to go to bed and have a lady nurse rub his chest. I am not to sure that he wasn't gay, but I could see that he thought that, with a few modifications, my plan had merit.

This Russian invasion of the Ukraine is horrific, but at least it is pushing the Peking Pox off the front page
Steve loves a good fackin whinge borkie , and jumping aboard the latest outrage bus , but consistency was never one of his strong points, hence the conspiracy theory outburst to shut down debate.

As you know , the brothers and sisters prefer nodding donkies to those asking awkward questions , and as you say , the "science" barely existed over these past two years.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on March 27, 2022, 10:19:17 AM
Ah , is this you trying to shut down the difficult questions by sqealing about conspiracy theorists? That term is almost becoming as ill used by you are the word racist.

Whats being said , if you stop squealing for a moment , is where is the consistency and the science behind what we are seeing throughout the "western world" at the minute regarding the dropping of covid rules like a hot fakin stone?

Covid hasnt went away , cases are surging all over , apparently hopsitalisations are rising , yet the set in stone rules and restrictions that were being paraded by the like of miss ardern in new zealand are now surplus to requirement?

Why is that? Whats changed now from 6 or 12 months ago?

All of a sudden the science doesnt matter ?

The science barely existed.

Just been to visit Madam in hospital and had a discussion with one of those male nurses. I explained that the alleged science was no more than basic (very) stats and could be conducted by any bright 13 year old, but unfortunately the average quack had a good heart, but lacked the mathematical skills to count the toes on a corpse. I also said that I had had all the shots because Herself wanted me to and who wins a row with the womenfolk? But I had also been keeping a note of this Covid lark and had observed that despite all the kerfuffle and jabs, cases had been rising for the last year. Plus, I pointed out, masks might work against bacteria but are useless against viruses for the very simple reason that the latter are tiny and that the only way to stop them would be to wear a bucket over his head.

Finally, I advised him that the best treatment for this flu lark was to go to bed and have a lady nurse rub his chest. I am not to sure that he wasn't gay, but I could see that he thought that, with a few modifications, my plan had merit.

This Russian invasion of the Ukraine is horrific, but at least it is pushing the Peking Pox off the front page
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on March 09, 2022, 07:44:39 PM
Except by those of you keeping the flag of your covid conspiracy ideology flying in spite of everything.

Though it is about as credible as flying the jolly roger on a dinghy.
Ah , is this you trying to shut down the difficult questions by sqealing about conspiracy theorists? That term is almost becoming as ill used by you are the word racist.

Whats being said , if you stop squealing for a moment , is where is the consistency and the science behind what we are seeing throughout the "western world" at the minute regarding the dropping of covid rules like a hot fakin stone?

Covid hasnt went away , cases are surging all over , apparently hopsitalisations are rising , yet the set in stone rules and restrictions that were being paraded by the like of miss ardern in new zealand are now surplus to requirement?

Why is that? Whats changed now from 6 or 12 months ago?

All of a sudden the science doesnt matter ?