We have been part of an experiment

Started by Sheepy, August 11, 2021, 10:03:37 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

It's funny how no one wants to comment on the dangers of the vaccines, now we have data, and it doesn't fit with their narrative.  You know who you are, and you are cowards.

Official UK Figures: Increased Deaths Among Triple Jabbed
https://odysee.com/@JamesScott:1/3:37ec
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on April 04, 2022, 04:10:54 PM
My son-in-law had an appointment with his lady doctor on the phone this morning. She was proud to tell him she was working from home as she caught the lurgy. Funny, really, because my wife had an "appointment" with a lady doctor a couple of months back which took place on the phone in our car, and she was proud to tell us she had caught Covid and was working from home.
These healthcare professionals and NHS England have been preaching to us how not to get the lurgy and they haven't got a clue. All the masks, gels and social distancing and they still keep testing positive.
It's also quite weird that they are pretty healthy and capable of doing their jobs, so "long Covid" has not affected their brains too much.

On Saturday we went to a medical centre for an initial health check and the HCA said she was suffering from anxiety and depression. She said she couldn't wear her glasses to read the computer because her glasses steamed up if she wore a mask.
Talk about blocked goals. We've created a cure which was worse than the illness.

Funnily enough I think that a lot has to do with the advances in modern medicine.When I was a lad doctors and nurses could not do much more than offer hope. Which meant they could not skiv or show fear. God knows that a few of those I have met were borderline psychotic, but even when they were nigh on chewing the carpets I trusted them

But these days there is a pill for everything and medics are barely a step up from the girls behind the counter at Boots.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

My son-in-law had an appointment with his lady doctor on the phone this morning. She was proud to tell him she was working from home as she caught the lurgy. Funny, really, because my wife had an "appointment" with a lady doctor a couple of months back which took place on the phone in our car, and she was proud to tell us she had caught Covid and was working from home.
These healthcare professionals and NHS England have been preaching to us how not to get the lurgy and they haven't got a clue. All the masks, gels and social distancing and they still keep testing positive.
It's also quite weird that they are pretty healthy and capable of doing their jobs, so "long Covid" has not affected their brains too much.

On Saturday we went to a medical centre for an initial health check and the HCA said she was suffering from anxiety and depression. She said she couldn't wear her glasses to read the computer because her glasses steamed up if she wore a mask.
Talk about blocked goals. We've created a cure which was worse than the illness.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Covid booster: more than 8 million people reject offer of vaccine despite record infection rate (msn.com)
Yeah,well, you ain't been telling the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
After all it seems the double jabbed are dropping like flies. But then it is only the over 50's not exactly true either. Unless of course the under 50's are suddenly dropping with heart problems with no underlying causes, or lots of athletes are no longer, how do you mean nobody is meant to know? I have a feeling others do know.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on April 03, 2022, 03:53:22 PM
i know what i posted and we both know our positions over the last two years on here.

:P just saying.
Yeah  and my position was always I'll have all the vaccines going and wear a mask if advised to but you make your own mind up :P Butt Kick
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on April 03, 2022, 03:43:56 PM
I'm not falling out with you,you quoted a bit of a post answering someone else so it was out of context......just saying :P
i know what i posted and we both know our positions over the last two years on here.

:P just saying.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on April 03, 2022, 03:37:06 PM
allright cromwell , im no gonnae fall out wae ye over it.
I'm not falling out with you,you quoted a bit of a post answering someone else so it was out of context......just saying :P

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on April 03, 2022, 12:07:10 PM
Imply all you like Thomas.....you do it all the time.
allright cromwell , im no gonnae fall out wae ye over it.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on April 03, 2022, 09:29:09 AM
and?

In this quote you were telling us of your implied support for covid measures as i said up the thread.

https://pol-tics.com/covid-19/21/yesterday-uk-had-highest-number-of-new-covid-cases-of-any-country/4211/105

So one minute you imply you support universal covid restrictions , then when challenged you hide behind weasal words implying you supported each indivdual doing theri own thing and acting in theri own best interests.

We both know that wasnt true cromwell.

Let me repeat , i have no problem and much sympathy with anyone feeling scared about covid , or worried about health issues for themselves or their family.

I dont believe the government had the right to force universal covid measures on society for the benefit of the few.

The data we see now shows how ineffectual restrictions were. Vaccines showed limited beneift , people who were three four times jabbed are still catching covid transmitting it and die from covid.

Face masks , cloth and paper were next to useless. lockdowns didnt work , they can kicked the pandemic.

At the end of two years of it all , covid is still here , and estimated 5 million in the uk have currently got covid , yet we have went through two years of loss of freedoms  , damage to childrens life chances and all the rest , including piling debt high and damage to the economy.

Sorry the cure was worse than the pandemic to me for a virus where the average age of death was 83 years old.
Imply all you like Thomas.....you do it all the time.

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on April 01, 2022, 09:18:35 AM
do you Thomas,you mean like this

"Smurfy my wife is classed as extremely vulnerable her outcomes should she get a bad case of covid aren't predicted as good.

She's just been given her fourth jab,I don't care what anyone else thinks,we  have decided what we think best for us,I will continue too wear an n45 mask as long as advised by a health professional others must do what's best for them.

You can't stop the world forever but should anyone criticise what we do they can expect both barrels in return."

I don't know whose wife is on the sick, but I wish her well. Madam walks around with dead toads around her neck and has had me take all the jabs because she believes in that sort of thing. And when I see other cottontops masked up I no longer cry, die you old bastards, the grandchildren need the space.Although to be honest, most of my fellow oldies rely on alcohol and tobacco. In fact, one of my neighbours came out this morning and started up with one of those real, full barreled hacking, straight from his socks type coughs that nearly sent a chunk of his lung into my face, so I could see that he was in good shape

So there you are. Like any other man I obey the rules because I don't want to upset the womenfolk, but I reckon this mask and jabs lark is a load of old bollocks. But secretly of course. After all, who needs the earache?
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

and?

In this quote you were telling us of your implied support for covid measures as i said up the thread.

I voted leave and do not believe measures taken to limit a pandemic is childish nor makes me fearful.
https://pol-tics.com/covid-19/21/yesterday-uk-had-highest-number-of-new-covid-cases-of-any-country/4211/105

So one minute you imply you support universal covid restrictions , then when challenged you hide behind weasal words implying you supported each indivdual doing theri own thing and acting in theri own best interests.

We both know that wasnt true cromwell.

Let me repeat , i have no problem and much sympathy with anyone feeling scared about covid , or worried about health issues for themselves or their family.

I dont believe the government had the right to force universal covid measures on society for the benefit of the few.

The data we see now shows how ineffectual restrictions were. Vaccines showed limited beneift , people who were three four times jabbed are still catching covid transmitting it and die from covid.

Face masks , cloth and paper were next to useless. lockdowns didnt work , they can kicked the pandemic.

At the end of two years of it all , covid is still here , and estimated 5 million in the uk have currently got covid , yet we have went through two years of loss of freedoms  , damage to childrens life chances and all the rest , including piling debt high and damage to the economy.

Sorry the cure was worse than the pandemic to me for a virus where the average age of death was 83 years old.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on April 01, 2022, 08:53:30 AM
I mind your covid stance from the last two years on here , and its very different to what you are now claiming.
Aye ok cromwell.

QuoteSmurfy my wife is classed as extremely vulnerable her outcomes should she get a bad case of covid aren't predicted as good.

She's just been given her fourth jab,I don't care what anyone else thinks,we  have decided what we think best for us,I will continue too wear an n45 mask as long as advised by a health professional others must do what's best for them.

You can't stop the world forever but should anyone criticise what we do they can expect both barrels in return.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on April 01, 2022, 08:44:37 AM
Nothing to guess at I told you my stance and laid it out several times.No it's because I thought it might annoy someone....and it did.

I mind your covid stance from the last two years on here , and its very different to what you are now claiming.

QuoteNo it's because I thought it might annoy someone....and it did.
Aye ok cromwell.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on April 01, 2022, 08:12:13 AM
Has it? So you didnt agree with universal covid restrictions , simply personal covid restrictions? Well who would have guessed?

Nothing to guess at I told you my stance and laid it out several times.
QuoteWhy have you got a ukrainian flag in your avatar , and not say a yemen flag , who the yanks and their allies are bombing fack out of daily as we speak ?

Is it because the british media tell you who to sympathise with , and who to ignore?
No it's because I thought it might annoy someone....and it did.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on March 31, 2022, 09:04:38 AMmy silence as you call it has been based on you should do what's best for yourself and I'll do what's best for me and mine.

Has it? So you didnt agree with universal covid restrictions , simply personal covid restrictions? Well who would have guessed?

QuoteI don't need media to tell me what's good or bad,whatever the faults of the west the people on the crap end of it now are ordinary Ukrainians just like Afghans, Syrians and others who are suffering down to different countries actions.
Why have you got a ukrainian flag in your avatar , and not say a yemen flag , who the yanks and their allies are bombing fack out of daily as we speak ?

Is it because the british media tell you who to sympathise with , and who to ignore?