Huge amounts of Lithium found in Cornwall

Started by Sheepy, August 12, 2021, 12:02:00 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 12, 2021, 01:31:02 PM
Well don't you worry your little head about it, we are still digging it is only the first. I might need you all to chip in a few quid. Crowdfunding works out fine if you chip in a few quid.

It won't be dug out it isn't that kind of mining. (There is also plenty of funding for the project.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 12, 2021, 01:27:34 PM
I stated nothing of the kind, as yet none has been produced and the estimated 4000 tonnes a year is well short of the 59000 tonnes a year the two proposed UK battery factories will need.
Well don't you worry your little head about it, we are still digging it is only the first. I might need you all to chip in a few quid. Crowdfunding works out fine if you chip in a few quid.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 12, 2021, 01:08:02 PM
According to you there wasn't any significant Lithium in Cornwall, well I say there is.

I stated nothing of the kind, as yet none has been produced and the estimated 4000 tonnes a year is well short of the 59000 tonnes a year the two proposed UK battery factories will need.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 12, 2021, 12:53:21 PM
Sheepy, it is not "huge amounts."  It may produce stress may produce 4000 tonnes per year, that is not even 10% of what the two proposed lithium battery factories in Britain will need per year.
According to you there wasn't any significant Lithium in Cornwall, well I say there is.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 12, 2021, 12:02:00 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/record-levels-of-lithium-found-in-cornish-waters-as-mining-boom-gathers-ste/ar-AANevLY?ocid=uxbndlbing
Those barsteward populists are bypassing us and removing our power, naughty ain't we, wear the mask Sheepbrain, take our nice vaccine Sheepbrain, feck orf.
what about our nice chip we have and how clever we have been, surely you must be impressed, not particularly no.

Sheepy, it is not "huge amounts."  It may produce stress may produce 4000 tonnes per year, that is not even 10% of what the two proposed lithium battery factories in Britain will need per year.

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/record-levels-of-lithium-found-in-cornish-waters-as-mining-boom-gathers-ste/ar-AANevLY?ocid=uxbndlbing
Those barsteward populists are bypassing us and removing our power, naughty ain't we, wear the mask Sheepbrain, take our nice vaccine Sheepbrain, feck orf.
what about our nice chip we have and how clever we have been, surely you must be impressed, not particularly no.