Mental health coming home to roost or murder

Started by Barry, August 13, 2021, 11:34:57 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Well, they are busy at the moment, because their thoughts are with the family, but it seems a little odd, that they ignored everyone who were saying this was the direction things were heading. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on August 13, 2021, 11:34:57 AM
I won't trawl through every report as it is too depressing, but in the last few weeks the reports of murders, child murders, knifings and shootings seem to be at a very high level.
That is even before a person in Plymouth, once clean shaven, now destitute and can't afford razor blades, goes postal and shoots everyone in sight.
People are losing their minds and as a result people are losing their lives.
Then there are the suicides.
>:(

There certainly have been a few round Dickford's Fiefdom.

Moira came home, turned the telly on, saw the crap about Plymouth and the people being urged not to speculate or make the issue known (which in my PERSONAL experience means they need the locals to STFU so they can spin the official bullshit properly and ensure they brainwash the victims relatives) and said "oh, it's just like Pill then" (the area of town most ghettoised and with the highest prevalence of murder, rape, drug abuse and so on)

Working in the Ministry of justice has its downside ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

I won't trawl through every report as it is too depressing, but in the last few weeks the reports of murders, child murders, knifings and shootings seem to be at a very high level.
That is even before a person in Plymouth, once clean shaven, now destitute and can't afford razor blades, goes postal and shoots everyone in sight.
People are losing their minds and as a result people are losing their lives.
Then there are the suicides.
>:(
† The end is nigh †