Mental health coming home to roost or murder

Started by Barry, August 13, 2021, 11:34:57 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on August 14, 2021, 09:02:31 AM
Did he say he was a virgin then? or that he was frustrated he couldn't find a romantic attachment?

Used to try that line when I was younger. Only worked sometimes but enough nice girls took pity on me to make it worthwhile. :) :)
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on August 14, 2021, 10:09:48 AM
He obviously didn't make the grade on the anger management course.
The misogynist allegations are a bit odd considering he killed 3 females and 3 males including himself. Anyone has to be completely deranged to shoot random people like that, especially a 3 years old girl - or otherwise on a mission.
The MSM are just churning out the b/s the police and authorities feed them.
Meanwhile Priti Patel gets a job taken off her after she spoke about curbing online extremism.

True they can pass the blame any way they see fit, Terrorism, Incel, the Police, online extremism, but the fact of the matter was he had completely lost the plot and at 22 gave up on life and took others with him.
so, I was thinking before they take people to the edge and then beyond, be very careful because having no limits on the damage you can cause can get a lot of people hurt.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

He obviously didn't make the grade on the anger management course.
The misogynist allegations are a bit odd considering he killed 3 females and 3 males including himself. Anyone has to be completely deranged to shoot random people like that, especially a 3 years old girl - or otherwise on a mission.
The MSM are just churning out the b/s the police and authorities feed them.
Meanwhile Priti Patel gets a job taken off her after she spoke about curbing online extremism.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

I'm not sure it is the police's fault, except it has brought into question the procedures for returning a weapon. I heard that he lost his cool a while back so the police removed his gun licence but then it was suggested on the commentary that I saw that an anger management course would have been his way of having it returned.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 14, 2021, 09:09:15 AM
Yes nationally in a video. Plus BBC report:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58207064

15 hours ago

Jake Davison used that phrase himself in some of his postings and youtube videos.

In between complaining about being a virgin, he expressed misogynistic views and suggested that sexual assaults were justified because "women don't need men no more".

In one post, he wrote that incels are "essentially a race of outcasts, abused and forgotten by humanity" who deserve "a better place in society".

So how is that the Chief Constables fault?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 14, 2021, 09:02:31 AM
Did he say he was a virgin then? or that he was frustrated he couldn't find a romantic attachment?

Yes nationally in a video. Plus BBC report:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58207064

15 hours ago

Jake Davison used that phrase himself in some of his postings and youtube videos.

In between complaining about being a virgin, he expressed misogynistic views and suggested that sexual assaults were justified because "women don't need men no more".

In one post, he wrote that incels are "essentially a race of outcasts, abused and forgotten by humanity" who deserve "a better place in society".
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 14, 2021, 08:42:05 AM
InCel sad men who cannot get any sex with a woman. (In the case of the incident in Plymouth how a 22 year old male has stayed a virgin in Plymouth frankly beggars belief.) (Seriously.)

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on August 14, 2021, 08:36:22 AM
What's this Incel thing they are talking about? Involuntary celibate - apparently - a misogynist  group who blame women for all their woes, hence his hatred for his mother etc. He was embroiled into it online by all accounts. What a sad world we live in.

InCel sad men who cannot get any sex with a woman. (In the case of the incident in Plymouth how a 22 year old male has stayed a virgin in Plymouth frankly beggars belief.) (Seriously.)

T00ts

What's this Incel thing they are talking about? Involuntary celibate - apparently - a misogynist  group who blame women for all their woes, hence his hatred for his mother etc. He was embroiled into it online by all accounts. What a sad world we live in.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on August 14, 2021, 07:50:15 AM
Will you?

I will especially since he had had his firearm confiscated and licence revoked but returned to him last December.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on August 13, 2021, 07:15:37 PM
When the dust settles a bit I have some questions of my own to ask the Chief Constable and the Police and Crime Commissioner.
Will you?

And what's going to happen now? An enquiry probably which will go in to overdrive,calls for even more stricter gun control and anyone who has ever gone to the doctors with depression will need special dispensation to purchase anything more lethal than a pair of nail scissors.

It all happened with Shipman et al,this is a country with strict regulations around firearms but you cannot regulate for every eventuality.

However be assured any controls will only apply to the plebs which will be done to look as though they are actually doing something,it will not affect various glory calendar days when a lot of people with lots of money have a good old time killing stupid birds they're not going to eat.

Small numbers of predatory birds on the verge of extinction will continue to be poisoned to protect the large numbers of stupid ones who will eventually be massacred,worlds a funny old place ain't it?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on August 13, 2021, 07:15:37 PM
When the dust settles a bit I have some questions of my own to ask the Chief Constable and the Police and Crime Commissioner.

Well, if Malpas Road, Somerton Road, Ocean Drive, Munnings Drive and Alway Rd are anything to go by, don't expect them to resign.

Those are five locations at which nutters with weapons have gone out to kill people in Newport, with varying degrees of success, in the past few years.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on August 13, 2021, 07:11:00 PM
Why Islamic terrorism? This is looking more like someone with extreme depression who was self medicating on the internet. As the Police have said he legally owned the gun, I guess they'll have some questions to answer...

You misunderstand

I made that comment at a time the police were saying sod all.

My prior experiences multiple of plod saying sod all and asking people not to speculate is when it was Islamic terrorists and the local plod needed to finish the cover up and deploy the brainwashers to silence the relatives

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 13, 2021, 07:11:00 PM
As the Police have said he legally owned the gun, I guess they'll have some questions to answer...

patman post

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 13, 2021, 05:12:20 PM

Oh, so it IS Islamic terrorism then.

Because that's the ONLY reason a chief constable ever utters those words, and they utter them because the cover the f**k it up brigade have not got the cover story in place yet.
Why Islamic terrorism? This is looking more like someone with extreme depression who was self medicating on the internet. As the Police have said he legally owned the gun, I guess they'll have some questions to answer...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...