Corbyn still under fire

Started by Churchill, December 08, 2019, 12:17:45 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=8714 time=1575810495 user_id=51
I doubt if there is a link that is credible to you, but I just found several with a quick Google.

All I can find is the DM article being referenced on the Simon Wiesenthal Center website, there is nothing I can find that verifies the Simon Wiesenthal Center as the origin.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=8712 time=1575809918 user_id=89
Have you a credible verified link for that please?

I doubt if there is a link that is credible to you, but I just found several with a quick Google.

You could try it.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=corbyn%E2%80%99s+labour+party+was+the+biggest+threat+to+jews+worldwide+simon+wiesenthal">//https://lmgtfy.com/?q=corbyn%E2%80%99s+labour+party+was+the+biggest+threat+to+jews+worldwide+simon+wiesenthal
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=8701 time=1575807465 user_id=69

Also the Simon Wiesenthal Centre – named after the man who helped track down Nazi war criminals such as Adolf Eichmann, organiser of the 'final solution' that led to the murder of six million Jews in the Holocaust – state Corbyn's Labour Party was the biggest threat to Jews worldwide.

Have you a credible verified link for that please?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

Him winning fills me with dread , time to seriously think about heading for the hills :D
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Barry

To be fair, Corbyn does not mind that he's on self destruct. He doesn't really want to win because he is a rebel type who will be totally lost if given power.

He will be a rebel without a cause attempting to implement a remain policy, whilst actually having been one of the most ant-EU rebels, according to his speeches before he took on the leadership.

He'll be trying to spend money the country doesn't have, the IMF will be foreclosing on the loans and we'll be up **** creek without a paddle.

The anti-Semitism problems will seem like a walk in the park compared to the ineptitude he would show at number 10.
† The end is nigh †

Churchill

<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Borchester

Quote from: Churchill post_id=8701 time=1575807465 user_id=69

Of course it could all be a Mossad plot to influence the outcome of the GE, or the CIA, the Russians, North Korea, or the Masons,   :roll:

Pappy should be along soon... :D  :D
Algerie Francais !

Churchill

According to leaked documents from within the Labour Party there is still 130 allegations of anti-Semitism outstanding which have not been dealt with yet

Also the Simon Wiesenthal Centre – named after the man who helped track down Nazi war criminals such as Adolf Eichmann, organiser of the 'final solution' that led to the murder of six million Jews in the Holocaust – state Corbyn's Labour Party was the biggest threat to Jews worldwide.

Corbyn should have dealt with this problem its been going on for far to long, if can't lead and keep his party in order, heaven help us if he wins and becomes PM

Of course it could all be a Mossad plot to influence the outcome of the GE, or the CIA, the Russians, North Korea, or the Masons,   :roll: