China forging ahead?

Started by Sheepy, August 13, 2021, 09:49:11 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 14, 2021, 02:10:25 PM
No, I can proof the Earth is round.
There is no scientific proof that climate change is man made.

Your blinkers need removing using surgery if necessary.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 14, 2021, 08:48:24 AM
I have to ask do you also believe the Earth is flat?

No, I can proof the Earth is round.
There is no scientific proof that climate change is man made.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on August 14, 2021, 11:30:17 AMAs Baz said not a lot we can do about it.
Ah well, we could always future proof our economy and invest in infrastructure and produce for our own needs. Seems like plan from here.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on August 14, 2021, 11:40:52 AM
A few months back the poor buggers in Texas were freezing in the worse winter since the last worse winter.

When Rupert Murdoch ran out of news he filled the pages of his newspapers with naked ladies, but lately the MSM has lost the knack.

Oh bugger don't mention that Borky they will come out and tell you it's down to global dimming.......caused by global warming.

So you see when it goes cold it's because the atmosphere is stopping the sun shining through and that's caused by global warming,code red don't you know we're all going to a fiery hell here on earth.or perhaps a deep freeze.

When they mention global dimming I think thats what they think of our intellect,however we have the ability to see that 142 years is bugger all in terms of earths existence.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on August 14, 2021, 11:30:17 AM
Tell me smurf how long has the earth been in existence? 142 years a perhaps,no a damn sight longer.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58208792

As Baz said not a lot we can do about it.

A few months back the poor buggers in Texas were freezing in the worse winter since the last worse winter.

When Rupert Murdoch ran out of news he filled the pages of his newspapers with naked ladies, but lately the MSM has lost the knack.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Tell me smurf how long has the earth been in existence? 142 years perhaps,no a damn sight longer.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58208792

As Baz said not a lot we can do about it.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on August 14, 2021, 01:23:34 AM
The second the media start conflating weather and climate you know that it is bollox. The only people that espouse anthropogenic climate change are the ones that have their mortgage paid by it. In fact there are so many of them now that there actually needs to be a problem or we are going to have a lot of people on the dole.

Quite.

The problem seems to be that the only people who trust the MSM are the MSM. Most folk smile politely and turn to sports pages.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

It mostly is in East Anglia, but it's really bumpy up Yorkshire and Cumbria ways.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 14, 2021, 01:23:34 AM
The second the media start conflating weather and climate you know that it is bollox. The only people that espouse anthropogenic climate change are the ones that have their mortgage paid by it. In fact there are so many of them now that there actually needs to be a problem or we are going to have a lot of people on the dole.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on August 14, 2021, 01:23:34 AMnow that there actually needs to be a problem or we are going to have a lot of people on the dole.
There is a massive problem, the MSM media and so-called science is controlling people's lives through politics, it is extremely damaging. Basically, they are a bunch of psychotics being driven by the power of psychology.

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on August 13, 2021, 09:54:02 PM
But we can't control it and nor can the Chinese.
They could have saved the 4000 pages.
I get the feeling the Chinese are having a wry grin up in the heady powers of the Central Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China

Barry

QuoteThe United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) warned in a nearly 4,000-page report this week that climate change had "affected every inhabited region across the globe" and was in danger of spiralling out of control.
But we can't control it and nor can the Chinese.
They could have saved the 4000 pages.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy