China forging ahead?

Started by Sheepy, August 13, 2021, 09:49:11 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 14, 2021, 08:58:40 PM
You seriously credit the IPCC with being impartial? You need to leave those space cakes alone.

Nick the only people denying mans influence on climate change appear to be looney tunes and fruitcakes or people making money out of pollution.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 14, 2021, 08:51:36 PM
Well you did ask:-

https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/wg1/downloads/report/IPCC_AR6_WGI_Full_Report.pdf

Tell you what Paps, pick your most salient point, the killer scientific bombshell that proves man made global warming and I will disprove it.

Your big chance!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on August 14, 2021, 11:12:41 PM
Whatever that 3949 pages and 242MB of PDF say is almost certainly the mainstream beliefs by the climate change cultists.
They are in the majority as anyone with opposing views gets no cash for research, or has their peer reviewing stopped or cancelled.
Meanwhile, as Sheepbrain says, the Chinese give absolutely no Fs at all and carry on regardless. 2060, they say - they'll be in charge before then on the back of coal, oil and selling PPE.

As I've repeated many times, there are that many people who rely on this that they can't afford for there not to be a problem.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on August 14, 2021, 11:12:41 PM
Whatever that 3949 pages and 242MB of PDF say is almost certainly the mainstream beliefs by the climate change cultists.
They are in the majority as anyone with opposing views gets no cash for research, or has their peer reviewing stopped or cancelled.
Meanwhile, as Sheepbrain says, the Chinese give absolutely no Fs at all and carry on regardless. 2060, they say - they'll be in charge before then on the back of coal, oil and selling PPE.

Krakatoa and Eyjafjallajökull pumped more crap into the air in a week than the human race has in its entirety. These are all facts that are totally dismissed by "in the pocket climatologist's"

The reality is that the worst science in history is being politicised and fed like foie gras to a nation of lemmings headed up by a teenager with the IQ of 150 car park attendants.

Barry

https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/wg1/downloads/report/IPCC_AR6_WGI_Full_Report.pdf
† The end is nigh †

Nick

The IPCC report is based on climate models which, the whole premise is: you put more carbon in and the temperature rises. Shocker!! The model showed that increased CO2 produced a temperature rise.

This is not science, it's emulation.

Nick

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 14, 2021, 05:02:23 PM
Put your money where your mouth is.
Your big moment to shine and show me the science that proves anthropogenic global warming.

Awaits Smurf telling me it's all over the internet and I should go look!! 👀

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 14, 2021, 05:08:41 PM

Frankly there is so much evidence that frankly you are being perverse.  (Seriously.) I think you are either trolling or being deliberately difficult.
Well if you could point it out for the Chinese scientists as they don't seem to have seen it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on August 14, 2021, 04:53:31 PM
Can you really prove to yourself this minute that the Earth is round without using photographs and other pedagogical material prepared by others...?

I'm not sure what you want in terms of proof.

I think it's difficult for one of my satellites to hold geostationary orbit over a rectangular flat plane.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: Nick on August 14, 2021, 05:02:23 PM[HIGHLIGHT]Awaits Smurf telling me it's all over the internet and I should go look!! 👀[/HIGHLIGHT]

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 14, 2021, 05:02:23 PManthropogenic
Your big moment to shine and show me the science that proves anthropogenic global warming.

Frankly there is so much evidence that frankly you are being perverse.  (Seriously.) I think you are either trolling or being deliberately difficult.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 14, 2021, 02:15:29 PM
Your blinkers need removing using surgery if necessary.

patman post

Quote from: Nick on August 14, 2021, 02:10:25 PM
No, I can proof the Earth is round.
There is no scientific proof that climate change is man made.
Can you really prove to yourself this minute that the Earth is round without using photographs and other pedagogical material prepared by others...?

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 14, 2021, 02:15:29 PM
Your blinkers need removing using surgery if necessary.
One of those scary moments smurphy, when people realise the Chinese are going to go about being global in their own way and feck all the nonsense everyone else comes out with.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!