Says it all.

Started by Nick, August 14, 2021, 05:13:03 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on August 15, 2021, 01:36:28 PM
But don't you find watching rugby boring? The only skill appears to be the ability of a few players to kick a set-up oval ball over a bar between two posts. Most of the rest is just heaving and grunting...

I suppose it depends

My eldest and her BFF since primary school both volunteered to wear the local RFC mascot costume at half time and honour with the cheerleaders ..

WHY ff........

Dad, it means i get up close and personal with about twenty hot fit sweaty muddy men ......

Some things a father should not question ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: patman post on August 15, 2021, 01:36:28 PM
But don't you find watching rugby boring? The only skill appears to be the ability of a few players to kick a set-up oval ball over a bar between two posts. Most of the rest is just heaving and grunting...

And rolling around on the floor in agony because you broke a fingernail is appealing?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

People ask me why I don't watch football.
This is why.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.