Afghan refugees. Sorry but Britain is full up.

Started by papasmurf, August 17, 2021, 01:15:40 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 17, 2021, 01:42:51 PM
No need to apologise. It is the sort of mean spirited thing we have come to expect of you.

I merely prefer that citizens of Britain are looked after first, and that means housing them. There is currently a housing crisis.

As for usual bullshine and nastiness, I am not and have not been cowering under bed. For a start there is no space under then bed, due to it being used for storage.
I am merely following medical advice and avoiding shops and people.
I go out of my home on a near daily basis and frankly I am getting fed up with your stupidity and nastiness towards me.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on August 17, 2021, 01:15:40 PM
I have had several eamails asking me to sign petitions to let Afghan refugees into Britain.  The political parties are only arguing about how many.

Sorry folks but where I live there is lack of housing disaster which is getting worse. I am not signing any of those petitions.

No need to apologise. It is the sort of mean spirited thing we have come to expect of you.

Since the main industries of Cornwall seem to be blocking inward investments and waiting on handouts, I imagine that any potential immigrants will decide that they are the former and will find the latter more fun in Tower Hamlets.

I would not get out from beneath the bed just yet Pappy, but you are probably safe for the now. :) :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

I have had several eamails asking me to sign petitions to let Afghan refugees into Britain.  The political parties are only arguing about how many.

Sorry folks but where I live there is lack of housing disaster which is getting worse. I am not signing any of those petitions.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe