Afghan refugees. Sorry but Britain is full up.

Started by papasmurf, August 17, 2021, 01:15:40 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on August 28, 2021, 10:15:53 PM
I don't play golf.

you have an allotment. Offer that up to have a few flats built on it.

The point of course for the dig is you saying to me the other day how you have plenty of space in london , and here we see yet again borkie how mr bollocks talks bollocks.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on August 28, 2021, 05:20:07 PM

I see on twitter they are now talking about getting rid of londons 43 "taxpayer" owned golf courses to build more high rise slums on them to alleviate londons chronic housing shortage.

I don't play golf.

Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on August 28, 2021, 08:53:35 PM
Need i remind you what your former leader was saying in the run up to the brexit vote?

Nigel Farage said mass immigration was making parts of the country appear "unrecognisable" and like "a foreign land" at Ukip's spring conference on Friday.

Farage has been banging on for years that mass immigration  , not just under labour , but under the tories  , has been hopelessly out of control in their watch and i thought you agreed with him?

Now we are out the EU , the exact same thing is still happening apart from the source is different. Making the whole argument about the EU freedom of movement you banged the drum about for years absolutely laughable.

What does it matter where they come from streetwalker if its mass uncontrolled immigration into an area , the same problems persist you have long went on about. Doesnt matter is they are afghans or bulgarians.

You said leaving the eu would let us take back control of immigration , and so far , your government have failed to do that. What does it matter if you have a treaty with an organisation that says you must accept freedom of movement when your government is totally inept and unwilling to control it anyway?

The milk of human kindness seems to have curdled a bit Tommy.

Boris wants 5,000 Afghan refugees but Mrs Sturgeon is demanding 30,000, so I assume that the extra 25,000 will be heading towards Scotland.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sturgeon-boris-johnson-afghanistan-refugees-b1908162.html#comments-area 

God bless you and all you warm hearted countrymen and women Tommy  :) :)

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Need i remind you what your former leader was saying in the run up to the brexit vote?

Nigel Farage said mass immigration was making parts of the country appear "unrecognisable" and like "a foreign land" at Ukip's spring conference on Friday.

Quote"In scores of our cities and market towns, this country in a short space of time has frankly become unrecognisable," Farage told his audience in Torquay. "Whether it is the impact on local schools and hospitals, whether it is the fact in many parts of England you don't hear English spoken any more. This is not the kind of community we want to leave to our children and grandchildren."

Farage has been banging on for years that mass immigration  , not just under labour , but under the tories  , has been hopelessly out of control in their watch and i thought you agreed with him?

Now we are out the EU , the exact same thing is still happening apart from the source is different. Making the whole argument about the EU freedom of movement you banged the drum about for years absolutely laughable.

What does it matter where they come from streetwalker if its mass uncontrolled immigration into an area , the same problems persist you have long went on about. Doesnt matter is they are afghans or bulgarians.

You said leaving the eu would let us take back control of immigration , and so far , your government have failed to do that. What does it matter if you have a treaty with an organisation that says you must accept freedom of movement when your government is totally inept and unwilling to control it anyway?

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 28, 2021, 08:27:16 PM
Id rather have no mass immigration at all but the fact remains that having mass immigration from Europe doesn't effect the numbers coming from the third world

It certainly doesnt when every abdullah , mohammed ( peace be upon him) mustapha are crying they are oppressed refugees instead of admitting they are economic migrants and the media sends out messages of faux pity which the crowd lap up.

You are trying to bat aside an issue which has been at much of the heart of many things you have said mate over the years i have known you online.

If , as borkie says , we need immigrants and all the rest , then we should be taking them from europe , not elsewhere. Thats the starting point .

Similar people from our own continent and similar cultures.

If we dont need immigrants , certainly not this mass immigration , then the government has a duty to stop them , but they wont and dont.

Its all sham pr stunts by priti patel and johnson.

A conservative government are failing in thier duty to stop mass immigration , ( check for yourself how the numbers are up on thier watch) and people are standing by helplessly and accepting it.

Everywhere i look , there is growing discontent about the numbers , even in scotland . How can you stand by silently and accept this shite from a tory government streetwalker while parroting the lame media excuses?

Every single person in le jungle at calais were claiming to be "oppressed refugees from war torn shitholes" , yet i didnt hear any word from anyone on here except the loonie lefties to let them all in.

Are we now being exepcted every time there is a war somewhere in the corner of this globe to take in tens of thousands out of pity and to be seen to "do our bit"?

You are having a laugh streetwalker. The tories are betraying a clear promise in theri manifesto to get immigration down , instead it s rocketing , and they seem little interested in doing much about it except paying their mates in the media to write shite deflective stories and pr stunts showing clueless patel taking a firm hand when quite clearly she is not.

You people are signing your own death warrants.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on August 28, 2021, 03:58:22 PM
Well mate it all sounds good and very noble , but the large caveat in your final sentence is the problem most government have faced for decades and cannot deal with which is why immigration is such a toxic issue , and the voting public have now had enough of these noble comments which pass as feeble excuses from both labour and now tory.

Your two main parties are now joined at the hip in support of mass uncontrolled immigration. If we are going to have mass uncontrolled immigration , then i would personally rather it from our fellows in europe than the armpits of the world with their alien cultures and religions.

Id rather have no mass immigration at all but the fact remains that having mass immigration from Europe doesn't effect the numbers coming from the third world

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 28, 2021, 05:50:30 PM

Well that's quite interesting. .

Anyway john , im sure you will be glad to take your share of the worshippers of the religion of peace into newport to "improve " the area as borkie would put it.

How many shall we say? 2000 ?

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 28, 2021, 05:50:30 PM

Well that's quite interesting. How does one rank the Vichy fizzy water drinking surrender monkeys versus the Free French under Charles De Gaulle in London.

ask cromwell , but i would think hamad karzai and his ilk are probably the afghani versions  , the" turbaned fizzy water drinking surrender monkeys" as you would put it , maybe the "free afghans" could be the 3 million in neighbouring pakistan , and the taliban could be the afghani equivalent of the french resistance with a large dose of mohammed peace be upon him thrown in.

As they say ones mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter , and as ever its all down to perception john.

England was a "french enclave" from 1066 to the late 14th century. So would you say the english are the medieval equivalent to the two groups above ? Sort of a morris dancing pims drinking surrender monkies?

When you start going into it john , you get all sorts of interesting parrallels cropping up.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on August 28, 2021, 04:21:06 PM
Hang on . The allies beat the afghans and took control of afghanistan. The taliban fought a guerilla war against the invaders , after the conventional war was lost.

You english dont half move the goalposts when it suits.

You insinuate the taliban werent beaten because they carried on fighting a guerilla war  , yet during the second world war you accuse the french of being beaten by the germans  , call them surrender monkeys , yet rarely if ever mention thier guerilla warfare tactics against the germans?

So if you are saying the taliban werent beaten in afghanistan , are you now agreeing the french werent beaten in 1940 as they carried on resisting the germans too?

Well that's quite interesting. How does one rank the Vichy fizzy water drinking surrender monkeys versus the Free French under Charles De Gaulle in London.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 28, 2021, 04:50:44 PM
Well seems we agree....at last  :) :) :) :) :) :D ;)

Cromwell , i had to laugh earlier when borkie said about london taking all these afghans .

I see on twitter they are now talking about getting rid of londons 43 "taxpayer" owned golf courses to build more high rise slums on them to alleviate londons chronic housing shortage.

:D

I always thought of borkie as some sort of 90 year old mickey flanagan , but even mickey talks sense now and again.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 28, 2021, 04:43:50 PM
come oan cromwell , that like arguing no conventional war in history has ever been won because a small minority of the vanquished carried on resisting.

Its widely accepted that the western forces beat the taliban conventionally.

This was always the argument as i understood it all these years about "going into afghanistan ". Any well equipped western nation , proabaly most nations of the world , could easily beat the taliban , and take afghanistan , but the trouble as i said earlier was holding it and the never ending line of recruits joinning up to resist foreign invaders.

Thats been the story all through afghanistans history , from alexander the great onwards.
Well given the Empires debacle...twice,the Russian experience what sort of T@@@ thought they could succeed......oh yeah Tone the T@@@ and gormles George mission accomplished.

Thomas

...and now we are all paying the price for bush and blairs folly.

I know its easy to blame biden. He has made a terrible mistake in the abrupt withdrawal . As i understand it , no western leader could get him on the phone for 36 hours after the announcement  , and much of the anger is about lack of pre consultation and consideration how to withdraw and save face.

...but the buck stop s with blair and bush all those years ago.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 28, 2021, 04:39:50 PM
Well I've never called them cheese eating surrender monkeys.....but brave as they were you can't compare the French resistance to the Muhajadeen or Taliban.

The French surrendered though the Afghans never did.

But yeah it's debatable.

come oan cromwell , that like arguing no conventional war in history has ever been won because a small minority of the vanquished carried on resisting.

Its widely accepted that the western forces beat the taliban conventionally.

This was always the argument as i understood it all these years about "going into afghanistan ". Any well equipped western nation , proabaly most nations of the world , could easily beat the taliban , and take afghanistan , but the trouble as i said earlier was holding it and the never ending line of recruits joinning up to resist foreign invaders.

Thats been the story all through afghanistans history , from alexander the great onwards.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 28, 2021, 04:21:06 PM
Hang on . The allies beat the afghans and took control of afghanistan. The taliban fought a guerilla war against the invaders , after the conventional war was lost.

You english dont half move the goalposts when it suits.

You insinuate the taliban werent beaten because they carried on fighting a guerilla war  , yet during the second world war you accuse the french of being beaten by the germans  , call them surrender monkeys , yet rarely if ever mention thier guerilla warfare tactics against the germans?

So if you are saying the taliban werent beaten in afghanistan , are you now agreeing the french werent beaten in 1940 as they carried on resisting the germans too?
Well I've never called them cheese eating surrender monkeys.....but brave as they were you can't compare the French resistance to the Muhajadeen or Taliban.

The French surrendered though the Afghans never did.

But yeah it's debatable.