Afghan refugees. Sorry but Britain is full up.

Started by papasmurf, August 17, 2021, 01:15:40 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 30, 2021, 12:35:49 PM
I get your argument and don't disagree, when the hotels are full up, where next, lets nots forget we told everyone about the hotel scam, yet they all sat back and denied that as well. Called us a bunch of liars and racists, I didn't even get an apology.

Cheers sheepwash , at least you arent tip toeing around the clear argument unlike some others i could name.

As i said , we will never get a sensible discussion on this subject .
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 30, 2021, 12:31:57 PM
but sheep  , we have left the EU. Labour are out of government , tony blairs legacy is ashes , and the EU have no say over immigration as FOM has ended.

Still mass immigration continues. Where is the rage and anger being directed at the uk government , and in particular johnson and patel for failing to control non eu immigration?
I get your argument and don't disagree, when the hotels are full up, where next, lets nots forget we told everyone about the hotel scam, yet they all sat back and denied that as well. Called us a bunch of liars and racists, I didn't even get an apology.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 30, 2021, 12:32:43 PM
complex argument that Sheeps involving social attitudes,govt policy errors and though we need a benefits system it doesn't mean a free ride.

...but the free ride is exactly what happening and why many migrants , along with language ( english speaking) free at the point of claiming or use benefits is why they come here.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on August 30, 2021, 12:22:45 PM
Well, I don't like playing devils advocate here but apparently there are actually 7 million unemployed in this country and 3 million don't want a job. Who shall we blame for that?
complex argument that Sheeps involving social attitudes,govt policy errors and though we need a benefits system it doesn't mean a free ride.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on August 30, 2021, 12:28:01 PM
Anyone who has visited Eastern European countries before they became EU members knew all about that, yet they still took them in with open borders, even some southern EU countries were never much better, they somehow think the EU consists of a few Northern European countries, it is absolute bollox.

but sheep  , we have left the EU. Labour are out of government , tony blairs legacy is ashes , and the EU have no say over immigration as FOM has ended.

Still mass immigration continues. Where is the rage and anger being directed at the uk government , and in particular johnson and patel for failing to control non eu immigration?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 30, 2021, 12:26:58 PM
What silence,I ain't been silent.

Lets not start cromwell. Im generalising about the silence coming from most brexiters over the mass non eu immigration ?

In this thread itself , you personally have been defending immigration as though its ok , with the insinuation as we discssed previously i sound like enoch powell ( ie racist for quesitioning it) and trying to prove eu immigration is bad ( unskilled not worthy ie we had to leave the EU) while saying little about the even more poorly skilled non eu mass immigration which makes up two out of three non uk born people living here.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on August 30, 2021, 12:18:17 PM
Well the argument old or not was that many of the eu migrants were largely unskilled too and prepared to take lower pay than the indigenous population.
Anyone who has visited Eastern European countries before they became EU members knew all about that, yet they still took them in with open borders, even some southern EU countries were never much better, they somehow think the EU consists of a few Northern European countries, it is absolute bollox.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 30, 2021, 12:21:32 PM
The average eu migrant is better educated and more skilled than non eu to start with.

..but if that is your position in the quote above as to why eu immigration had to be stopped , so tell me why the feckin silence over the much larger non eu immigration which the uk government , and the uk government alone controls?
What silence,I ain't been silent.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on August 30, 2021, 12:18:50 PM
Thomas that 5.7 million are EU citizens who have applied to stay in Britain. Datasets for both here:-

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/internationalmigration/datasets/populationoftheunitedkingdombycountryofbirthandnationality

link ?

The foreign-born population of the UK was estimated to be 9.2 million in 2019/20 - 90% of whom were residing in England. Three to four million (38%) were born in the European Union (EU) and 5.7 million (just under two in three) had been born outside the EU

Sheepy

Well the argument old or not was that many of the eu migrants were largely unskilled too and prepared to take lower pay than the indigenous population.
Well, I don't like playing devils advocate here but apparently there are actually 7 million unemployed in this country and 3 million don't want a job. Who shall we blame for that?

Thomas

The average eu migrant is better educated and more skilled than non eu to start with.

..but if that is your position in the quote above as to why eu immigration had to be stopped , so tell me why the feckin silence over the much larger non eu immigration which the uk government , and the uk government alone controls?

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on August 30, 2021, 12:12:00 PM

The fact of the matter is though cromwell , the vasy vast majority of the 5.7 million non eu migrants

Thomas that 5.7 million are EU citizens who have applied to stay in Britain. Datasets for both here:-

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/internationalmigration/datasets/populationoftheunitedkingdombycountryofbirthandnationality
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on August 30, 2021, 12:12:00 PM
Some skills are in short supply , i would agree , but the problem in many cases is lazy big business not training people up and relying on foreign ready made labour.

Again old old discussion.

The fact of the matter is though cromwell , the vasy vast majority of the 5.7 million non eu migrants are not skilled workers. They are not qualified vets , or doctors , and are extremely poorly educated who are here to do non skilled jobs.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on August 30, 2021, 12:07:02 PM
the best countires to live in according to various sources  , with the best quality of life , are small independent countries in europe.

Anyway we are approaching 9 billion people , and sceintists are warning the planet will only sustain 12 billion peak before mother nature takes a hand and drives a cull one way or the other.

You will be alright, we have the corporate great reset plan, it will fix everything.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on August 30, 2021, 12:08:00 PM
Yes skills are in short supply,vetenarians for one,Medical sector too and that's just for starters.But you just told me skills are in short supply

Some skills are in short supply , i would agree , but the problem in many cases is lazy big business not training people up and relying on foreign ready made labour.

Again old old discussion.

The fact of the matter is though cromwell , the vasy vast majority of the 5.7 million non eu migrants are not skilled workers. They are not qualified vets , or doctors , and are extremely poorly educated who are here to do non skilled jobs.