The climate change hoax

Started by HallowedBrexit, August 18, 2021, 09:51:22 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 20, 2021, 04:23:38 PM
Teenage girls should only be of interest to teenage boys. Frankly, if Geta had responsible parents they would be steering her in the direction of a medical student or two.

Still, Piers Corbyn will be pleased...

"The biggest driver of the Earth's climate is the Sun, not carbon emissions. "

But not the only one.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on August 20, 2021, 03:57:55 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/a-lie-that-the-uk-is-a-climate-leader-greta-hits-out-at-uk-government-s-carbon-emission-claims/ar-AANw7DQ?ocid=msedgntp
Here you go hallowed, Greta was soon following behind, she probably has a point, the UK government lie about everything, but then compared with some of the real biggest polluters we are still small fry, but it seems Greta don't fancy taking them on, not woke enough.

Teenage girls should only be of interest to teenage boys. Frankly, if Geta had responsible parents they would be steering her in the direction of a medical student or two.

Still, Piers Corbyn will be pleased...

"The biggest driver of the Earth's climate is the Sun, not carbon emissions. "
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/a-lie-that-the-uk-is-a-climate-leader-greta-hits-out-at-uk-government-s-carbon-emission-claims/ar-AANw7DQ?ocid=msedgntp
Here you go hallowed, Greta was soon following behind, she probably has a point, the UK government lie about everything, but then compared with some of the real biggest polluters we are still small fry, but it seems Greta don't fancy taking them on, not woke enough.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on August 18, 2021, 10:13:49 PM
I am trying to get excited for you Hallowed, but alas it just isn't happening, I am one of those who couldn't give a feck about all the hype and fear, looking after eco systems should just come naturally really in my opinion, especially with the problems of an over populated world. I was watching the bees in my garden today.

But did you speak to them ? They get annoyed if no one does
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on August 19, 2021, 07:04:51 AM
You can live with it if you like, as far as I am concerned he is a Troll.
You see? That's another meaningful post about climate change, which took a bit more energy transmitted through the Internet and warmed us all up a bit more, or did it?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on August 18, 2021, 10:11:03 PM
We think you're a wind up merchant but you keep the forum a bit lively, so we'll live with it.

You can live with it if you like, as far as I am concerned he is a Troll.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on August 18, 2021, 09:51:22 PM
For several years now, the political elites and the establishment have been selling us the tale of global warming, even though in most parts of the world it's getting colder day by day. Coupled with the Covid hysteria and the woke agenda, us ordinary working class people have been on retreat for decades. Brexit was the first real revolution against the liberal left, where citizens threw down a gauntlet and said: "No more!".

Us Brexiters saw right through their lies and deceit, so much is certain. Yet, the question remains: Who is behind the lies?

One obvious candidate is George Soros who was out for the UK since Black Wednesday. But it's doubtful Soros is acting alone. Is Merkel in on the plot? What do you guys think?
I am trying to get excited for you Hallowed, but alas it just isn't happening, I am one of those who couldn't give a feck about all the hype and fear, looking after eco systems should just come naturally really in my opinion, especially with the problems of an over populated world. I was watching the bees in my garden today.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

We think you're a wind up merchant but you keep the forum a bit lively, so we'll live with it.

Yes there is climate change. Been happening since the Earth was formed. Not a lot we can do about it, but follow the money - because there are people making millions from it and they have no conscience.
† The end is nigh †

HallowedBrexit

For several years now, the political elites and the establishment have been selling us the tale of global warming, even though in most parts of the world it's getting colder day by day. Coupled with the Covid hysteria and the woke agenda, us ordinary working class people have been on retreat for decades. Brexit was the first real revolution against the liberal left, where citizens threw down a gauntlet and said: "No more!".

Us Brexiters saw right through their lies and deceit, so much is certain. Yet, the question remains: Who is behind the lies?

One obvious candidate is George Soros who was out for the UK since Black Wednesday. But it's doubtful Soros is acting alone. Is Merkel in on the plot? What do you guys think?