Jo should lower necklines!

Started by T00ts, December 09, 2019, 03:24:58 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=10247 time=1576494124 user_id=51
What, for taking the party into oblivion in 144 days as leader? Sounds like GROSS stupidity to me.  :thdwn:

Perhaps she looks on it as an entitlement having been a leader of sorts. Rather like her threat to take the officer of her constituency to court when he denied her a recount.

Barry

Quote from: Churchill post_id=10232 time=1576490259 user_id=69
Over £300 a day and a new fur cloak , not bad for being a failure

What, for taking the party into oblivion in 144 days as leader? Sounds like GROSS stupidity to me.  :thdwn:
† The end is nigh †

Churchill

Over £300 a day and a new fur cloak , not bad for being a failure
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

T00ts

Jo is hankering after a seat in the Lords and becoming a Baroness. Another reason to reduce the upper house.

Churchill

You are mistaken I dislike the EU as an organisation same as you do not like Westminster interfering in your country , I don't like the EU interfering in mine, I don't dislike other nations or people I enjoy travel and visiting other countries.

Two holidays booked for next year already, long weekend to Rome to see the Vatican and Colosseum, a few weeks later Malta they are on our Bucket List
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Thomas

Quote from: Churchill post_id=10113 time=1576417572 user_id=69
I probably dislike the EU as much as you dislike England , I will be glad to rid of the EU and Scotland  :D  NI next  :dncg:

you do me a disservice churchill.

I dont dislike england .do you dislike countries in europe simply because you dont want their politicians having a say in your country?

I dont want your parliament having a say in any way shape or form over my country that is all.

I dont want rid of england or any other country , english people are and always will be welcome in scotland and i hope the reverse is true.

I think the current argument for staying together though that we have to do what you tell us no matter how we vote oir what the cost and you will be taking us hostage and locking us up throwing away the key isnt conducive to a good relationship between neighbours dont you think , or crying if the scots dont want english rule then feck em and they can go to hell.

I know its hard to break the habit of 1400 years , but a bit of mutual respect and friendship without domination and assimilation goes a long way dont you think?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Churchill

Quote from: Thomas post_id=10105 time=1576416315 user_id=58
scotland is two thirds the size of england , the population disparity which went from 20% in 1707 to 8.2% in 2019 is well documented.

Why is little england aka the uk on the un security council with its mere 55 million (plus the celtic fringe 65 million) and powerhouses like india not with its billion people population if that is what matters?

england makes up only 40% of these islands , so if its my population argument is bigger than yours might is right arguement , then you are on the slippery slope and are in for problems on the european and world stage.

why should 450 million europeans give any trade concessions to you?

Surely a small country like yours has to do what its told by say 80 million germans for example?

london isnt a country scotland is .

London isnt in a constitutional union by international treaty and mutual agreement with england , scotland is and can easily say no if it doesnt like what is on offer.

i bet you it survives the yookay.

In the space of the eu`s inception ( and predecessor), they have expanded and grown nation by nation to 28 , while englands empire has lost 51 countries since the end of the war.

The direction of travel is clear to see.

I probably dislike the EU as much as you dislike England , I will be glad to rid of the EU and Scotland  :D  NI next  :dncg:

Thomas

Quote from: Barry post_id=10099 time=1576414819 user_id=51
No worries Thomas. Who is this Swinson woman, anyway. Consigned to a couple of lines in history.

I'm very happy, having just had an "early Christmas" weekend with family - all looking forward to positive political territory.

merry xmas barry , and all the best for new year.

Thomas

Quote from: Churchill post_id=10098 time=1576414771 user_id=69
London which has a larger population than Scotland voted to remain

scotland is two thirds the size of england , the population disparity which went from 20% in 1707 to 8.2% in 2019 is well documented.

Why is little england aka the uk on the un security council with its mere 55 million (plus the celtic fringe 65 million) and powerhouses like india not with its billion people population if that is what matters?

england makes up only 40% of these islands , so if its my population argument is bigger than yours might is right arguement , then you are on the slippery slope and are in for problems on the european and world stage.

why should 450 million europeans give any trade concessions to you?

Surely a small country like yours has to do what its told by say 80 million germans for example?

Quotelike it or not we are leaving, London cannot ask for Independence or ask to stay in the EU.

london isnt a country scotland is .

London isnt in a constitutional union by international treaty and mutual agreement with england , scotland is and can easily say no if it doesnt like what is on offer.

As when and if you get Independence then you can apply to re-join the EU if it is still in place and has not collapsed

i bet you it survives the yookay.

In the space of the eu`s inception ( and predecessor), they have expanded and grown nation by nation to 28 , while englands empire has lost 51 countries since the end of the war.

The direction of travel is clear to see.

Barry

No worries Thomas. Who is this Swinson woman, anyway. Consigned to a couple of lines in history.

I'm very happy, having just had an "early Christmas" weekend with family - all looking forward to positive political territory.
† The end is nigh †

Churchill

London which has a larger population than Scotland voted to remain , like it or not we are leaving, London cannot ask for Independence or ask to stay in the EU.

As when and if you get Independence then you can apply to re-join the EU if it is still in place and has not collapsed

Thomas

Quote from: Barry post_id=10084 time=1576412574 user_id=51
Google Maps seems to know.

My SatNav knows where it is. I could put it in as a destination, but who would want to go there?   :mrgreen:

Someone once told me on a defunct forum that the fact I had been to Israel did not give me any more right to talk about that country, than anyone else. (I'd agree).

So what is this point you are trying to make. Do you know the snicket at the back of Aldi in West Bromwich.

Nobody cares!

Just wondered why I'm even bothering typing this...  :lol:

why are you even bothering barry ?

is it  a diversion from englands brexit being rejected in scotland democratically yet again?

Look back through the thread , i simply mentioned why jo swinson was rejected at the ballot box , streetwalker said is was because she was a deluded fool , i said how do you know , you probabaly dont know where East dunbartonshire is and it went from there.

The point i was making barry , they might think in londonshire 600 miles away that jo was a deluded fool  , and with streetwalker being traditionally eurosceptic , i would imagine he thought that about her eu stance.

While i didnt disagree with his point , im simply saying people in scotland ( i know east dunbartonshire extremely well) didnt disagree with her brexit stance , indeed 55.5 % of scotland voted pro eu parties , but where her constituents are , the scottish folk in east dunabrtonshire who had the chance to vote for her  were put off by many local scottish issues instead , her record voting with the tories , her anti democratic stance over second referendums in england but not scotland etc.

Thats all.

streetwalkers perception of why english epople who cant vote for her dont like her is different to those in scotland who do , and wether you like her or not , you couldnt vote her out.

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester post_id=10082 time=1576412379 user_id=62
Outside the M25 but clearly nowhere important.

Its only important in the context of this debate nothing more , and was simply a small point i made , which appears to be true.

QuoteFor Christ's sake Tommy, Streetwalker is on your side. I tell you, if you carry on like this you will end up as nutty as Morayloon and she has at least the excuse of a permanent case of PMT.

He isnt on my side. Im extremely dissapointed in streetwalker , but its symptomatic of what i have been hearing for a while now. We have to do what england tells us and leave the eu no matter how we vote or what mandate we give.

The snp got more of a vote percentage than johnsons tories did uk wide , yet streetwalker believes that gives johnson carte blanche to brexit and do as he pleases  , just not you jocks , you have to do what you are told.

How is that being reasonable?

Pro eu parties yet again took 55.5% of scotland vote , brexiters lost yet again , and i am told to suck it up jock england has spoken.And you call me nutty?

english exceptionalism at its best eh?

QuoteAs far as I can see the problem for the SNP is that the Scots like the idea of sending nationalist MPs to Westminster and having them in charge of the dustbin collection and such, but don't like the idea of an independent Scotland.

how do you know when your government keeps bottling it  about offering scots a chance to voice their opinions on the subject.

you were smiling smugly to me in 2017 , thats it jock tory revival is on the way 13 seats , no more talk of independence from you for now , and two years on , you get humped in yet another election , losing 7 of those thirteen seats , and you tell me the jocks dont want indy. :roll:  :lol:

Whats the latest excuse borkie? :roll: Provide me with evidence scotland wants to accept england brexit ?

And Boris has a mega majority so does not need to be in Nicola Sturgeon's good books so you won't get any help from him.

a majority in england , no seats in northern ireland , a few in wales and decimated in scotland yet again.

some mandate for the brexit  yookay borkie.

Barry

Quote from: Thomas post_id=10072 time=1576410293 user_id=58 :lol:

so do you know where east dunbartonshire is?

Im telling you dumbarton isnt in east dunbartonshire streetwalker , so by mentioning  dumbarton , clearly you dont know where it is.

Google Maps seems to know.

My SatNav knows where it is. I could put it in as a destination, but who would want to go there?   :mrgreen:

Someone once told me on a defunct forum that the fact I had been to Israel did not give me any more right to talk about that country, than anyone else. (I'd agree).

So what is this point you are trying to make. Do you know the snicket at the back of Aldi in West Bromwich.

Nobody cares!

Just wondered why I'm even bothering typing this...  :lol:
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas post_id=10072 time=1576410293 user_id=58
so do you know where east dunbartonshire is?

Im telling you dumbarton isnt in east dunbartonshire streetwalker , so by mentioning  dumbarton , clearly you dont know where it is.

Outside the M25 but clearly nowhere important.

For Christ's sake Tommy, Streetwalker is on your side. I tell you, if you carry on like this you will end up as nutty as Morayloon and she has at least the excuse of a permanent case of PMT.

As far as I can see the problem for the SNP is that the Scots like the idea of sending nationalist MPs to Westminster and having them in charge of the dustbin collection and such, but don't like the idea of an independent Scotland. And Boris has a mega majority so does not need to be in Nicola Sturgeon's good books so you won't get any help from him.

Remember, just because we sassanachs  don't care does not mean we don't understand.
Algerie Francais !