Jo should lower necklines!

Started by T00ts, December 09, 2019, 03:24:58 PM

« previous - next »

Churchill

Quote from: T00ts post_id=8800 time=1575905098 user_id=54
Well that just about sums it up. Jo Swinson tells that there have been suggestions that she should lower her dress necklines to be more effective. I think she should lower her voice, but still that's another argument.

So come on boys! Would her %age of the vote be likely to increase if her necklines came down? Is it even relevant? Perhaps BJ could open his shirt and Corbyn......? Don't let's go there.

:lol:
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=8801 time=1575905218 user_id=89
Well apparently Sun readers don't care who runs the country as long as they have big tits.

I guess that still leaves BJ in the running!  :D

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts post_id=8800 time=1575905098 user_id=54
Well that just about sums it up. Jo Swinson tells that there have been suggestions that she should lower her dress necklines to be more effective. I think she should lower her voice, but still that another argument.

So come on boys! Would her %age of the vote be likely to increase if her necklines came down? Is it even relevant? Perhaps BJ could open his shirt and Corbyn......? Don't let's go there.

Well apparently Sun readers don't care who runs the country as long as they have big tits.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Well that just about sums it up. Jo Swinson tells that there have been suggestions that she should lower her dress necklines to be more effective. I think she should lower her voice, but still that's another argument.