Vlad says those populists are a lot smarter than we give them credit for

Started by Sheepy, August 19, 2021, 02:47:13 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Yeah a lot smarter and that sense of humour of his is very dark at times.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

I noticed ZZ336 landed at JFK about 22:58, no doubt with a Brit government entourage ready for the meetings.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Sheepy

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on August 25, 2021, 12:55:17 PM
Sounds like a rational argument he was passing on there smurphy. As a matter of interest apart from maybe the tourist destinations how many Islamic countries have you visited? Personally, I think the Talibans biggest problem apart from Western intervention is how different sects define Islam. Which let's face it, it is even still a huge problem in the west of how different sects define Christianity. Maybe they have just learnt it is fine to agree to disagree. Which I watch Barry and Toots do quite often. I rarely get involved because I don't see the need.

Interesting point.

If Egypt Counts as Islamic (you can buy beer, but the bacon bits in the burger bars definitely aren't bacon) then one definite penetration and three "stood on the border" (Northern Cyprus in its Allah u akbar phase,  Saudi and Jordan, seven if you include Wakefieldistan, Leedsistan, Bradfordistsn and the Islamic Republic of captain Hook's mosque quarter Finsbury Parqueistan
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 25, 2021, 12:55:17 PM
As a matter of interest apart from maybe the tourist destinations how many Islamic countries have you visited?

None and I don't intend to. Far too many horror stories from friends who have as part of their job.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on August 21, 2021, 03:37:27 PM
Another thread diverted and ruined by banal senseless questions.
Ignoring such stupidity is sometimes the best option. It emasculates the attention seeking.

The withdrawal of those who have a valid reason to leave Kabul seems to be going quite well.
We are doing OK, Vlad will be marching around the Kremlin planning his next move like a good KGB officer, he wouldn't be expecting rational people taking over.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 25, 2021, 12:45:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCX5JJwkZhU
Sounds like a rational argument he was passing on there smurphy. As a matter of interest apart from maybe the tourist destinations how many Islamic countries have you visited? Personally, I think the Talibans biggest problem apart from Western intervention is how different sects define Islam. Which let's face it, it is even still a huge problem in the west of how different sects define Christianity. Maybe they have just learnt it is fine to agree to disagree. Which I watch Barry and Toots do quite often. I rarely get involved because I don't see the need.

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on August 21, 2021, 06:37:48 PM
Indeed. An utter snob baiting a window licker. There used to be an exchange of views, but that seems a distant memory. I wish Uganda would come back sometimes, even though I hated the ****  :D

i know deppity. I appreciate the thought behind letting him back on the forum to post , especially when its been quiet at times , but the flip side of the coin is threads like this which he ruins time and again with his endless trolling.

When someone starts a thread on a political forum with the name vlad in the title and a link to russia today , if you have to ask "vlad who?" then you shouldnt be posting on a feckin politics forum.

Vlad putin is easily one of the most recognisible names in modern world politics , and has been for at least the last decade.

As for the "snob" , well all i can say is thats very diplomatic of you calling him such a polite name. Uganda couldnt stand smurf as we know , and i think he would also have ripped the snob a new arsehole as well .
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas on August 21, 2021, 05:41:18 PM
:D

i only just noticed this thread .

Howling.

Indeed. An utter snob baiting a window licker. There used to be an exchange of views, but that seems a distant memory. I wish Uganda would come back sometimes, even though I hated the ****  :D

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on August 21, 2021, 03:37:27 PM
Ignoring such stupidity is sometimes the best option. It emasculates the attention seeking.

:D

i only just noticed this thread .

Howling.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

The withdrawal of those who have a valid reason to leave Kabul seems to be going quite well.
† The end is nigh †