Vlad says those populists are a lot smarter than we give them credit for

Started by Sheepy, August 19, 2021, 02:47:13 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on September 22, 2021, 10:51:57 AM
Crikey, you must have a hyper-inflated impression of your own importance if you think someone is monitoring our ramblings in a small corner of the interwebby, where us sad individuals have nothing better to do but wind each other up and sing "I'm a keyboard warrior".
Are you sure it's not Vlad that calls you to give the Rusky's latest spin on their poisonings?
Vlad who? LOL
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on September 22, 2021, 10:51:57 AM
Crikey, you must have a hyper-inflated impression of your own importance if you think someone is monitoring our ramblings in a small corner of the interwebby, where us sad individuals have nothing better to do but wind each other up and sing "I'm a keyboard warrior".
Are you sure it's not Vlad that calls you to give the Rusky's latest spin on their poisonings?

There are some keywords that flag up a response no matter who uses them anywhere in electronic communications, or letters to certain establishments.
I am not unique in getting such responses.
It first happened to me when I made an enquiry by letter to a certain government research facility about the toxic effect of a material I have worked with whose main use is within the nuclear industry.
(That was back in 1986.) The response I got, telling me NEVER to contact that facility again did give the information I asked for, the response came from Guy's Hospital Toxicology Department.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 22, 2021, 10:37:49 AM
Past experience of commenting and asking questions about the effects of toxic chemicals/metals/poisons.
I think some government department/facilities have my phone number on speed-dial.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 22, 2021, 10:37:49 AM
Past experience of commenting and asking questions about the effects of toxic chemicals/metals/poisons.
I think some government department/facilities have my phone number on speed-dial.

LOL sure they do Smurphy, care in the community.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on September 22, 2021, 10:14:24 AM
I was laughing about the angry phone call, what makes you think you warrant an angry phone call?

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 22, 2021, 09:59:58 AM
Laugh away. There are still a lot of unanswered questions, like how the "passing doctor," just happened to have the 4 antidotes for nerve agents poisoning on their bag.
I was laughing about the angry phone call, what makes you think you warrant an angry phone call?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on September 22, 2021, 09:48:26 AM
LOL

Laugh away. There are still a lot of unanswered questions, like how the "passing doctor," just happened to have the 4 antidotes for nerve agents poisoning on their bag.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 22, 2021, 08:41:59 AM
Actually I did not, I stated that we were told a tissue of lies about what happened, and I doubt the truth will ever be known as it will be under a 100year non-disclosure rule.
I also suspect that given the massive clean up operation as if Salisbury had been sprayed with something nasty, that some unrelated chemical agent contamination was found during the investigation.
It does seem strange that Porton Down was given a big wedge of money for refurbishment in the aftermath to replace the baling string and gaffer tape that had been holding  level 4 biohazard laboratories together for a long time previously.
(Checks time to see how long before I get an angry phone call.)

LOL

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on September 21, 2021, 11:42:50 PM
And at the time you denied Russian involvement.

Actually I did not, I stated that we were told a tissue of lies about what happened, and I doubt the truth will ever be known as it will be under a 100year non-disclosure rule.
I also suspect that given the massive clean up operation as if Salisbury had been sprayed with something nasty, that some unrelated chemical agent contamination was found during the investigation.
It does seem strange that Porton Down was given a big wedge of money for refurbishment in the aftermath to replace the baling string and gaffer tape that had been holding  level 4 biohazard laboratories together for a long time previously.
(Checks time to see how long before I get an angry phone call.)

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on September 21, 2021, 02:22:16 PM
Still the ones left who reconnoitred the area who are probably still living in Salisbury.
And at the time you denied Russian involvement.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

papasmurf

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on September 21, 2021, 02:22:16 PM
Still the ones left who reconnoitred the area who are probably still living in Salisbury.
Is that so smurphy, why would they do that? I don't myself mind the odd wander but let's not end up around Cornwall's country lanes thanks.