That was four days ago!

Started by cromwell, August 19, 2021, 11:26:42 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on August 20, 2021, 10:39:55 AM
No but it keeps the back benchers quiet, the place a coup is likely to come from. 
Probably why we keep pointing out polls ain't worth squat, but as you say, it keeps them believing their own bollox. Which I cannot honestly say is always the best plan.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on August 20, 2021, 10:36:27 AM
LOL having a 6-point lead over Labour is hardly anything to boast about Nick, like it somehow matters which one has a lead, you still get the Westminster party.

No but it keeps the back benchers quiet, the place a coup is likely to come from. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on August 20, 2021, 10:31:25 AM
The Tories have a 6 point lead, Boris isn't going anywhere soon. 😉
LOL having a 6-point lead over Labour is hardly anything to boast about Nick, like it somehow matters which one has a lead, you still get the Westminster party.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on August 19, 2021, 11:55:52 PM
If Joe and Boris survive as long as Christmas, I will be amazed, they both look what they are, out of their depth completely.

The Tories have a 6 point lead, Boris isn't going anywhere soon. 😉
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on August 20, 2021, 08:25:34 AM
And this is the view from America (well some of it) step back smurfy the yanks think Joe is
https://youtu.be/osxC-ikJV5c

What makes you think I am interested?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

And this is the view from America (well some of it) step back smurfy the yanks think Joe is
https://youtu.be/osxC-ikJV5c
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on August 19, 2021, 11:55:52 PM
If Joe and Boris survive as long as Christmas, I will be amazed, they both look what they are, out of their depth completely.

And again I marvel that the ARSEbook feed is utterly bereft of its usual "occupy democrats" trump hatred.... I guess Biden's stunningly competent actions this past month have shown them their vitriic bile is no longer needed ....

Or maybe they're fighting to get back under the rocks ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on August 19, 2021, 11:26:42 PM
So said Biden being interviewed about the chaos in Afghanstan and people clinging to US aircraft as they took off and inevitably falling and dying.

This is the man also pictured earlier in another interview saying the withdrawal would be orderly and controlled.

So people die directly as a result of your action......."but that was four days ago" (it wasn't actually) but that's ok then.

There we have it "Mr Smith you are charged with causing death by dangerous driving".........but that was four days ago..........oh yes you're right  sorry you're free to go.

Contemptible scrote for a president.

cromwell

So said Biden being interviewed about the chaos in Afghanstan and people clinging to US aircraft as they took off and inevitably falling and dying.

This is the man also pictured earlier in another interview saying the withdrawal would be orderly and controlled.

So people die directly as a result of your action......."but that was four days ago" (it wasn't actually) but that's ok then.

There we have it "Mr Smith you are charged with causing death by dangerous driving".........but that was four days ago..........oh yes you're right  sorry you're free to go.

Contemptible scrote for a president.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?