Main Menu

Cornwall

Started by Nick, August 20, 2021, 12:09:17 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2021, 11:53:38 AM
You would not put up with them and the local anger is reaching boiling point. Frankly you have no idea what is happening here.

Local anger bollox, you mean your anger that people are still managing to enjoy themselves. You sad old tw*t. Anyway, I thought you and the Cornish Taliban were setting up barricades? Better hurry up they might all be dead come the winter.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 20, 2021, 11:50:09 AM
No I wouldn't I put up with them every day and welcome them with open arms, while the fishermen feed them and they party away obliviously, so don't tell me how I should think either.

You would not put up with them and the local anger is reaching boiling point. Frankly you have no idea what is happening here.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2021, 11:46:31 AM
You could not be more wrong. I am never bored and frankly if you had to put up with the large number of ignorant, brainless and dangerous to themselves and other people tourists that are infesting where I live you would be complaining as well. (It isn't a few it is hordes.)
No I wouldn't I put up with them every day and welcome them with open arms, while the fishermen feed them and they party away obliviously, so don't tell me how I should think either.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 20, 2021, 10:54:36 AM
LOL honestly Smurphy you do come out with some utter bollox, you are an old man in Cornwall in Gods waiting room bored shitless, desperately trying to get under anyone's skin you come across as a last throw of the dice. You cannot even face the thought of a few grockles enjoying themselves without making out they are harming you.

You could not be more wrong. I am never bored and frankly if you had to put up with the large number of ignorant, brainless and dangerous to themselves and other people tourists that are infesting where I live you would be complaining as well. (It isn't a few it is hordes.)

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2021, 10:41:00 AM
Actually I am not, but trying to cure people's cognitive dissonance is difficult, it requires drastic action not possible on the internet.
LOL honestly Smurphy you do come out with some utter bollox, you are an old man in Cornwall in Gods waiting room bored shitless, desperately trying to get under anyone's skin you come across as a last throw of the dice. You cannot even face the thought of a few grockles enjoying themselves without making out they are harming you. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 20, 2021, 10:29:34 AM
Yep, complete crap at it.

Actually I am not, but trying to cure people's cognitive dissonance is difficult, it requires drastic action not possible on the internet.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2021, 10:24:20 AM
I am not desperate to do any such thing, I merely wish to inform the ignorant.
Yep, complete crap at it.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 20, 2021, 10:21:15 AM
For someone so desperate to get under people's skin smurphy you are crap at it, how you ever last as long as you have is a testament to others patience.

I am not desperate to do any such thing, I merely wish to inform the ignorant.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2021, 09:45:38 AM
That you only have a mental age of 10 shows in your postings.
For someone so desperate to get under people's skin smurphy you are crap at it, how you ever last as long as you have is a testament to others patience.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 20, 2021, 09:19:09 AM
Who also has a mental age of 10.

That you only have a mental age of 10 shows in your postings.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2021, 09:14:42 AM
Given you are one I don't.
Who also has a mental age of 10.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 20, 2021, 09:08:16 AM
As you have probably noticed Smurphy now is not the time to take any notice of you psychotics.

Given you are one I don't.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2021, 08:24:25 AM
Sheepy according to the latest ONS dataset Cornwall has the lowest unemployment rate in Britain.
Because of Brexit and Priti Patel, there is no-one to fill the vacancies.
As you have probably noticed Smurphy now is not the time to take any notice of you psychotics.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 20, 2021, 08:43:06 AM
So you reckon we should rejoin the EU, sack Priti Patel and put everyone back on the dole?

Re-joining the EU is frankly an impossibility, Priti Patel should never be in government.
The "dole" has not existed for decades, even then everyone was never on it.
There are far more jobs available than people to do them, unless the EU citizens who were working here before Brexit are let back in there is a crisis in logistics, care homes and care in general, crop picking and related industries, and hospitality and tourism.
As well as that there is a housing crisis with the workers needed having no-where to live.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2021, 08:24:25 AM
Sheepy according to the latest ONS dataset Cornwall has the lowest unemployment rate in Britain.
Because of Brexit and Priti Patel, there is no-one to fill the vacancies.

So you reckon we should rejoin the EU, sack Priti Patel and put everyone back on the dole?
Algerie Francais !