No surprise there then

Started by cromwell, August 20, 2021, 07:58:07 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/taliban-takeover-of-afghanistan-a-us-backed-conspiracy-says-islamic-state/ar-AANxzM6?ocid=msedgntp
While I am speaking about psychotics, they don't need the Taliban to bounce off of, they are long gone around the bend.
I bet Smurphy don't have much to say about it, real under the bed stuff.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/why-taliban-victory-against-us-and-uk-will-inspire-terrorists-around-the-world/ar-AANwTb6?ocid=msedgntp
Why the Taliban won't inspire terrorists around the globe, because they are looking at a new geopolitical situation which if they play it right can see Afghanistan become successful in a different future from the old-world order. Common sense versus psychotics.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on August 20, 2021, 12:57:08 PM

In the interests of balance, let me state that I find most LibDems a detestable bunch of unprincipled chancers — but I do try not to infect every thread with that opinion...

I find all politicians untrustworthy the Tories are merely the worst out of them.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on August 20, 2021, 08:00:26 AM
The Taliban are like Tories, not to be trusted.
You and Thomas are almost like bookends — Thomas unfailingly jumps into threads with incessant anti-Labour comments, and you do the same with anti-Tory one-liners. The one difference to be thankful for is that your posts do not not contain screeds of loosely relevant bold type supposedly from legit news media.

In the interests of balance, let me state that I find most LibDems a detestable bunch of unprincipled chancers — but I do try not to infect every thread with that opinion...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?