Main Menu

Who is Dominic Raab?

Started by GBNews, August 24, 2021, 01:00:05 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 24, 2021, 09:37:33 PM

Of course, things will be easier once we get the Cockpit forum up and running 
:) :)

As lony no-one outside of it is abused, riduculed or lied about. it should only be for the consenting "adults" who are members of it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on August 24, 2021, 02:54:17 PM
Cor Blimey  John, you don't follow current affairs either? Just Google Dominic Raab lies, liar. There are references going back many years. Too many to list.

Frankly, no, I don't.

My experience of politics from the inside from three separate political parties over the last 40 years has shown me just how fetid it is across all spectra, and so to be honest, I take very little interest.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on August 24, 2021, 03:39:43 PM
I'm merely stating that Corbyn was a liar.
A bit like every thread about Corbyn you turned into "Tory bad" and "Bojo the Clown is a liar".
That's fair, isn't it?

Perfectly fair. Pappy can hand it out so, as I am sure he will be the first to agree, he should be able to take it as well.

Of course, things will be easier once we get the Cockpit forum up and running 
:) :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on August 24, 2021, 03:39:43 PM
A bit like every thread about Corbyn you turned into "Tory bad" and "Bojo the Clown is a liar".
That's fair, isn't it?

Corbyn has never been in government.  Raab has had to appear before the house of commons several time to apologise for being a lying bastard.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on August 24, 2021, 03:17:21 PMThe thread is about Dominic Raab
That's fair, isn't it?
† The end is nigh †

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on August 24, 2021, 02:41:36 PM

And your evidence for that is ?

FFS John, you don't follow current affairs either? Just Google Dominic Raab lies, liar. There are references going back many years. Too many to list.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on August 24, 2021, 01:06:46 PM
A serial liar as bad as Bojo-The-Clown.

And your evidence for that is ?

It's standard practice for you to come out with such allegations but I think just for on e I fancy seeing the evidence he is a "serial liar" and that his r cord exceeds that of the current prime minister
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

More to the point, why do we care. ?

After his failure to take Afghanistan seriously, he won't be in whatever job he has now this time next week

papasmurf

Quote from: News on August 24, 2021, 01:00:05 PM
Who is Dominic Raab?

A profile of the foreign secretary, as he comes under fire for his handling of the Afghanistan crisis.

Source: Who is Dominic Raab?

A serial liar as bad as Bojo-The-Clown.

GBNews

Who is Dominic Raab?

A profile of the foreign secretary, as he comes under fire for his handling of the Afghanistan crisis.

Source: Who is Dominic Raab?