Nick wants another lockdown...

Started by Barry, August 26, 2021, 09:09:28 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on December 20, 2021, 03:24:58 PM
It isn't misinformation, 75% of those in hospital are unvaccinated. Somethings are true whether you believe them or not.
Im not sure thats true nick.

From what im reading , the UKHSA report for your country england shows the vast majority of deaths/hospitalisations/cases are among the fully vaccinated .

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

1364 last year 855 now - that is the number of Covid +ve patients in mechanical ventilation beds.
19117 last year, 7427 now - that is the number of Covid +ve patients in hospital.
2482 last year, 813 now - that is the number of Covid +ve patients admitted daily.
489 last year, 117 now - daily average deaths with a +ve test within 28 days.

And that is the story of why no extra measures are needed at this time.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2021, 10:11:46 AM
There have been numerous ICU doctors stating it on TV news bulletins.  Frankly you have such a bad case of cognitive dissonance it would take Electro Corrective Therapy to cure it.

Cool.  Which ICU doctors?  Which hospitals?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 23, 2021, 10:05:48 AM
I don't care what the TV says.  They were giving false information before, and will again.  Show me evidence that hospitals have changed their definition from the previously false definition.  Which ICU doctor told you this?
There have been numerous ICU doctors stating it on TV news bulletins.  Frankly you have such a bad case of cognitive dissonance it would take Electro Corrective Therapy to cure it.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2021, 09:54:37 AM
Yes frequently not had any Covid 19 vaccinations, that is being emphasised on TV news reporting this morning.

I don't care what the TV says.  They were giving false information before, and will again.  Show me evidence that hospitals have changed their definition from the previously false definition.  Which ICU doctor told you this?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on December 23, 2021, 09:25:30 AM
And did these ICU doctors tell you the definition of unvaccinated?
Yes frequently not had any Covid 19 vaccinations, that is being emphasised on TV news reporting this morning.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 22, 2021, 10:57:54 PM
I've heard it first hand from ICU doctors, do you think they don't know the percentage of unvaccinated patients in their wards? Or are they just lying 🤥?

And did these ICU doctors tell you the definition of unvaccinated?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 22, 2021, 10:57:54 PM
I've heard it first hand from ICU doctors, do you think they don't know the percentage of unvaccinated patients in their wards? Or are they just lying 🤥?
Quite, given how many have appeared live on TV news bulletins in recent days.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 21, 2021, 09:09:26 AM
Same kind of useless data about our 'unvaccinated' hospitalisations.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on December 21, 2021, 09:09:26 AM

Now he will have to say his isn't. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 21, 2021, 02:20:41 AM
Hospitalised for what? Gallstones?

Useless data as always.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on December 20, 2021, 06:46:03 PM
100% of those on Gibraltar who are hospitalised are vaccinated.
Hospitalised for what? Gallstones?

Useless data as always.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 20, 2021, 06:17:16 PM
That already has been provided.

Really?  Did Santa come down your chimney early and deliver it?

Sheepy

100% of those on Gibraltar who are hospitalised are vaccinated.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!