Nick wants another lockdown...

Started by Barry, August 26, 2021, 09:09:28 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

How much more bullsh** are people going to take from the media and government, when it clearly contradicts other sources?

Note, non-covid deaths for last half year persistently higher than 5-year average.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Nick's right hand man has been lying.
He said that the measures taken in Scotland were effective because 1 in 40 Scots got infected whilst 1 in 25 English got infected.
https://www.lbc.co.uk/politics/scotland/john-swinney-watchdog-reports-spin-covid-stats/
Which would have been OK but 1 in 20 Scots got infected.

Fancy John Swinney lying like that!
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on December 24, 2021, 09:06:14 AM
That's beyond parody. Full Fact corrects the Guardian! I just love it.

In my previous post, I merely extrapolated facts from Scottish statistics and Smurf weighs in to say it doesn't match up with his fake news. He's probably been reading the Guardian, which is now in amongst the scaremongering shill group.
Of course, Nick has also gone quiet on this "majority in hospital and dying are unjabbed", lark, because he was wrong - but is as bad as Smurf when it comes to admitting it. In fact, it's great to watch them sparring over whether Smurf can get his explosives shipped in, or order them on the Interwebby. :)
George Orwell wrote in 1984 how it was HERETICAL to form opinions based on the evidence of your own eyes, rather than blindly believe what the Party told them to believe.

Thats where we are at with this covid lark.

People you would generally regard as having an ounce of common sense and intelligence ignoring what their eyes ears and brain tells them in favour of what the impeachable pillars of the modern world , the media  , politicians who never ever tell lies and their other lackeys are drilling into them about covid.

I absolutely despair of people at the minute.

If vladimir putin wanted to conquer western europe and the uk at the minute , he could probably achieve it with 100 paratroopers with runny noses and a few hankies such is the level of mass hysteria.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on December 24, 2021, 09:03:28 AM
And what was the source of these bulletins?  How did you verify the data?  Or were they lying?

It isn't actually a were they, it is they are. As my friend from deepest Africa said, WTF?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on December 24, 2021, 08:57:48 AM
did you see as well barry full fact had to correct the guardian newspapers covid propaganda in england last month about the very hysteria we are talking about regarding the unvaccinated....

https://fullfact.org/health/health-guardian-podcast-vaccinated-deaths/
That's beyond parody. Full Fact corrects the Guardian! I just love it.

In my previous post, I merely extrapolated facts from Scottish statistics and Smurf weighs in to say it doesn't match up with his fake news. He's probably been reading the Guardian, which is now in amongst the scaremongering shill group.
Of course, Nick has also gone quiet on this "majority in hospital and dying are unjabbed", lark, because he was wrong - but is as bad as Smurf when it comes to admitting it. In fact, it's great to watch them sparring over whether Smurf can get his explosives shipped in, or order them on the Interwebby. :)
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 on December 24, 2021, 09:03:28 AM
And what was the source of these bulletins?  How did you verify the data?  Or were they lying?
pappy has always told me the news bulletins tell lies , unles they say something pappy agrees with , then its ok.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 24, 2021, 08:15:33 AM
That is somewhat at odds with the news bulletins for the last two days.

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on December 23, 2021, 08:54:42 PM
About 72% of hospitalisations are jabbed. This is very close to the numbers of people who have had 2 vaccinations. (That is 82% of over 12 year olds).
This suggests that the jab is not very effective at preventing admissions. It's not rocket science.
did you see as well barry full fact had to correct the guardian newspapers covid propaganda in england last month about the very hysteria we are talking about regarding the unvaccinated....

https://fullfact.org/health/health-guardian-podcast-vaccinated-deaths/

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 23, 2021, 08:54:42 PM
About 72% of hospitalisations are jabbed. This is very close to the numbers of people who have had 2 vaccinations. (That is 82% of over 12 year olds).
This suggests that the jab is not very effective at preventing admissions. It's not rocket science.
That is somewhat at odds with the news bulletins for the last two days.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on December 23, 2021, 08:45:55 PM
We might have to call on Barry because at a quick glance, you are more likely to die of covid if you have been vaccinated.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 23, 2021, 06:45:18 PM

We might have to call on Barry because at a quick glance, you are more likely to die of covid if you have been vaccinated.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 23, 2021, 04:23:19 PM
I would be thinking exceptionally hard before having one during Christmas skeleton staff week ...

I hope the staff won't be actual skeletons.  🤔

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2021, 03:20:54 PM
Covid passes worked well on my recent holiday in Brittany. Bars, cafés, restaurants and other venues were busy.

Busy doing what?  Spreading Covid?  😁

Thomas

Thomas