Will Friday's result be accepted?

Started by T00ts, December 09, 2019, 08:41:32 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Mod Notice

Papasmurf you have been warned several times about your tory death obsession taking whole threads off topic and have now done it again,this is not censorship as you have been told to start a thread on that subject or comment in the off topic thread.

Be prepared for a short ban and if you continue ever much longer ones and perhaps permanent eventually........you have been given fair warning.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Churchill

We know the deaths are real you plonker its a fact of life, death is part of all our lives
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=10276 time=1576498223 user_id=69
I tried to tell you about making assumptions, I know as far as you are concerned your not of out of step the rest of the world is  and wrong no matter what,

The deaths are real as are the ignored by successive DWP ministers,coroners notices to prevent further deaths.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

I tried to tell you about making assumptions, I know as far as you are concerned your not of out of step the rest of the world is  and wrong no matter what,
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=10240 time=1576492010 user_id=89
Well if you voted Tory I am sorry but you have blood on your hands. You may be ignorant of what they have done since May 2010 and what they will continue to do on Boris's watch, but ignorance is no defence.

The truth often hurts.

The only way the Tories will be forced to change their ways is the disgust of people who vote for them.

The deaths linked to in this article are only specimen charges there are many thousands more:-

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/election-2019-de-cordova-pledges-labour-will-hold-inquiry-into-dwp-deaths/">https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/e ... wp-deaths/">https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/election-2019-de-cordova-pledges-labour-will-hold-inquiry-into-dwp-deaths/

You are a very strange person one moment you are relatively normal and lucid, the next away on another planet wild accusations try controlling your emotions and think logically for a change

About 500,000 people in the UK die every year, heart attacks , stokes, cancer etc , many of which are not expected , people who  are were born with  physical defects, poor health, genetic disorders, a weak immune system, various ailments or mental issues learning difficulties are  vulnerable and for many it means their life expectancy is greatly shorted drastically

The fact you ignore or may not have considered is, even if born into a wealthy family with any of the above struggle to survive and many die before their time , either in infancy , teens or mid life even with the best 24/7 medical treatment and care money can buy

Those of us lower down the pecking order are no different we are just as vulnerable, a fact of life is we all die some before others,, some take their own lives , no matter how much money they are given it will not prevent the inevitable,its not a question of money you cannot buy good health.

As I understand it the new system is designed to get people into work if at all possible , I have worked alongside people with disabilities who have been helped either back into work and two that I know personally into work for the first time, earning but still get financial help from the state, they hated feeling useless  

Before the new legislation many were stuck at home out of site lonely depressed angry thrown on the scrapheap, that is not acceptable to me and I suspect many others feel the same way.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts post_id=10249 time=1576494635 user_id=54
Having asked you nicely you repeat the accusation in the very first line of your response so I would suggest your apology is empty. I cannot engage with you again.

When it comes to deaths caused by Tory doctrine based policies and the DWP's hostile environment I will not apologise to anyone who supports the Tories.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=10240 time=1576492010 user_id=89
Well if you voted Tory I am sorry but you have blood on your hands. You may be ignorant of what they have done since May 2010 and what they will continue to do on Boris's watch, but ignorance is no defence.

The truth often hurts.

The only way the Tories will be forced to change their ways is the disgust of people who vote for them.

The deaths linked to in this article are only specimen charges there are many thousands more:-

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/election-2019-de-cordova-pledges-labour-will-hold-inquiry-into-dwp-deaths/">https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/e ... wp-deaths/">https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/election-2019-de-cordova-pledges-labour-will-hold-inquiry-into-dwp-deaths/

Having asked you nicely you repeat the accusation in the very first line of your response so I would suggest your apology is empty. I cannot engage with you again.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts post_id=10236 time=1576491566 user_id=54
I really wish you would stop saying that sort of thing. I voted Conservative, the choice was between 2 parties especially in my area. The Labour choice would have been a debt for my children and grandchildren that was not even a starter. I have been Tory all my adult life, raised by strong Labour parentage, I make no apology for that to anyone, but to be constantly accused by reference as being instrumental in killing people is upsetting, unfair and very hurtful.

The truth often hurts.

Major Sinic

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=10235 time=1576490863 user_id=89
A Tory government with a large majority poses a bigger threat to millions of UK citizens than anything else.

I suppose we will now have to suffer five years of your bigoted, ill-informed, ignorant bleating! I suppose it is a small price to pay for a moderate right of centre government which will now comply with the democratic wishes of the electorate. I am heartily relieved.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=10235 time=1576490863 user_id=89
A Tory government with a large majority poses a bigger threat to millions of UK citizens than anything else.

I really wish you would stop saying that sort of thing. I voted Conservative, the choice was between 2 parties especially in my area. The Labour choice would have been a debt for my children and grandchildren that was not even a starter. I have been Tory all my adult life, raised by strong Labour parentage, I make no apology for that to anyone, but to be constantly accused by reference as being instrumental in killing people is upsetting, unfair and very hurtful.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts post_id=10230 time=1576489895 user_id=54
I am just short of banging my head on the wall as I hear the pundits already criticising the new Government before they are even sworn in.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=10176 time=1576443117 user_id=51
I think that this result is being accepted. I saw a video of Ken Clarke accepting that remain was finished.

I know Jo Swinson has got it. Anna Soubry has got it. Chukka Umunna has got it. John Major has got it.

I wonder if Gina Miller has got it yet?

I am just short of banging my head on the wall as I hear the pundits already criticising the new Government before they are even sworn in. I may have to go on a news ban until the New Year. One even commented on the ££ bounce as being a certainty that there would be no further elections for a couple of years! Where's the off switch?

Baron von Lotsov

They overdid it.

Here's a little story about jam I head the other day. It was a study by the Harvard Business School.

They find a supermarket, and they sell 5 different types of jam, and their jam sales figures are stable. Researchers then over time increased the number of brands of jam until the shop was selling 20 different brands. So what happens?

Total jam sales drop considerably.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Major Sinic

It is most reassuring that after three and a half years of the Remain minority using ever desperate fear mongering lies, every dirty political trick in the book and a few new ones besides, a partisan Speaker lacking integrity, with a contempt for the wishes of the electorate, and conduct bordering on treachery and treason, have been roundly defeated and that at long last democracy has prevailed!

All those arrogant, condescending and superior Remainers such as HQQ who I see has found this forum, Javert, BBB and the resentful Irish brigade have finally been put back in their boxes, thanks to democracy.

I find this reassuring and heart-warming. For a long time I truly believed that democracy had irretrievably broken down. All we have to put up with now are the impotent bleating of those who don't understand the concept of real democracy and once again find themselves on the losing side.

Barry

I think that this result is being accepted. I saw a video of Ken Clarke accepting that remain was finished.

I know Jo Swinson has got it. Anna Soubry has got it. Chukka Umunna has got it. John Major has got it.

I wonder if Gina Miller has got it yet?
† The end is nigh †