Will Friday's result be accepted?

Started by T00ts, December 09, 2019, 08:41:32 PM

« previous - next »

Churchill

<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=8888 time=1575967817 user_id=69
You really do have it bad you are blinded by hate,

No hate involved. I merely wish the tax they owe collected, and them punished with no cosy arrangements.

As for it costing more to collect than it is worth, that is frankly bollocks. I doubt it would cost more than a 1/2% to recover it.

It is £billions per evader and there are not many of them.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=8883 time=1575965962 user_id=89
It is the £billionaires who don't pay any tax who are the problem and offshore their evaded tax out of the economy.

You really do have it bad you are blinded by hate, hate is a horrible thing to carry round 24/7 I prefer logic and common sense, evading tax as you know is a criminal offence and are dealt with by HMRC maybe not as fast you may like but tax evasion is not an easy crime to uncover and more importantly prove.

Some investigations may cost more to investigate than any taxation they may get back in the end if any at all, Organised International Criminals are more likely to be involved in tax evasion that registered high earners in the UK, as are cash in hand white van man and dodgy builders

Any income generated in the UK by anyone is subject to taxation over the set threshold, offshore accounts are legal anyone can have an offshore I have one so do many others thousands of people in the UK, HMRC know about mine any money I transfer to it has already been taxed in the UK,

Why some high earners may try and evade tax IMO is if the Government of the day brings in a punitive tax regime which Labour always do, not a fair one that does not reward hard work, risk taking to start up a business , that will drive the money out of the UK in double quick time and the people who earn it.

Caudwell Phones4Us is happy to stay and pay £500 million a year in tax, he employs people the earn and pay tax, , I would like to see another 100 . 200, 300, or more billionaires in the UK paying £500 million a year in tax and employing others, Labour would drive them out which is sheer stupidity
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=8882 time=1575965638 user_id=69
 they hate billionaires who pay millions in to the Treasury every year,

It is the £billionaires who don't pay any tax who are the problem and offshore their evaded tax out of the economy.

Churchill

Quote from: Barry post_id=8865 time=1575927775 user_id=51
It's already getting dirty with the incident at Leeds Hospital. ITV' Joe Pike ambushed the PM whilst he was visiting and campaigning for the NHS.

He had a picture of a 4 years old boy on his phone, and the PM refused to engage with Joe Pike who is not an impartial reporter.

It's all about Jack Williment-Barr who has been ill since last Tuesday. He had already been seen by his GP who said he thought it was a virus. As we all know there is little that can e done for viruses. However he was then take with "suspected pneumonia" to Leeds Infirmary A&E which was choc a bloc because of the current flu outbreak.

I know what happens - he would be triaged and if pneumonia was suspected  and ruled out he would be treated for his symptoms as far as possible. Obviously being unable to breathe is an emergency, and he was given an oxygen supply. (This was not in use when the photograph was taken.

The boy was eventually admitted and discharged. He had a flu virus as originally diagnosed by his GP which had also caused tonsilitis.

Of course, being in A&E and on a children's ward will have spread the virus even more amongst patients, staff, ambulance workers and all.

The left are getting desperate.

Friday 13th won't see protests, but if the Tories have a good win, perhaps some demos at the weekend.

Arch remainers, such as HQQ and Beelbeeb will never let it rest. This will be the 4th time!

labour once again are using the NHS as a weapon to beat the Tories over the head, I agree with what you have said Barry and would add that in the last 10 days some hospitals are also trying to deal with an outbreak of Norovirus as well as seasonal flu outbreaks, Labour are desperate they have played this pathetic game at every GE for years.

In 97 the 24 hours to save the NHS slogan helped them win that GE after 18 years of being rejected by the voters, in the 13 years they were in power the NHS did not change much we still had mixed wards they promised to get rid of, and waiting lists

The NHS is struggling to meet the huge demands on it everyday as it was back in 97 but even more so now due to the size of the population, Labour added to the numbers by openly urging people to migrate to the UK from outside the EU and of course the open door policy from within the EU, 65 million plus now in the UK and counting.

The NHS Education, Housing , Public Transport is already over whelmed by the sheer weight of numbers , if Labour win this GE they will allow Freedom of movement to continue adding more problems to our already over burdened infrastructure, more millions spent on another Referendum more unrest more anger .

I don't think they live in the real world at all, they hate billionaires who pay millions in to the Treasury every year, we need more of them to help meet our nations bills , the higher earners already pay over 25% of the entire tax revenue every year as it is.

If the Billionaires and high earners leave who is going to fill the taxation gap ? , every single worker in the UK will have to be taxed more

Major Sinic

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=8875 time=1575934740 user_id=84

I have been busy today and therefore accepted what I heard as the  real 'news'. This sounds so much nearer the truth! A typical left wing set up!

On the plus side and certainly in the interests of England and perhaps even the UK it looks as though the Tory lead is holding up in double figures in the opinion polls. 20 seat majority is OK, 30 is better! Anymore is potentially damaging for democracy in our divided and broken society!

Major Sinic

It's already getting dirty with the incident at Leeds Hospital. ITV' Joe Pike ambushed the PM whilst he was visiting and campaigning for the NHS.

He had a picture of a 4 years old boy on his phone, and the PM refused to engage with Joe Pike who is not an impartial reporter.

It's all about Jack Williment-Barr who has been ill since last Tuesday. He had already been seen by his GP who said he thought it was a virus. As we all know there is little that can e done for viruses. However he was then take with "suspected pneumonia" to Leeds Infirmary A&E which was choc a bloc because of the current flu outbreak.

I know what happens - he would be triaged and if pneumonia was suspected  and ruled out he would be treated for his symptoms as far as possible. Obviously being unable to breathe is an emergency, and he was given an oxygen supply. (This was not in use when the photograph was taken.

The boy was eventually admitted and discharged. He had a flu virus as originally diagnosed by his GP which had also caused tonsilitis.

Of course, being in A&E and on a children's ward will have spread the virus even more amongst patients, staff, ambulance workers and all.

Friday 13th won't see protests, but if the Tories have a good win, perhaps some demos at the weekend.

Arch remainers, such as HQQ and Beelbeeb will never let it rest. This will be the 4th time!

Borchester

Well I wish Duckie and Bellend well. It will be cold but dry on Friday and Saturday so they should be able to enjoy their day out. And if the police start pushing them around they can always scream, "you can't arrest me pig!"

It always works  :D
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

So many people are voicing concerns that their vote is pointless and does not count. I have real concerns that it is going to take a massive effort to unite this country around any party and I dread another hung parliament.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts post_id=8858 time=1575924092 user_id=54
Since the ref in 2016 it has become evident that losers get cross. Whichever way the result goes what is the chance of whoever loses by Friday, going quietly into the future. I just wonder if the dissent will ever end. I can't help but fear more rallies, more marches and more civil unrest.

Since time immemorial the left has refused to accept results of any election they have lost and always have a rent a mob in Whitehall the day after the results election. In 1970 leftie harridans stubbed cigarettes out Ted Heath, the incoming PM, to show their commitment to democracy. Admittedly it was probably the closest Ted ever got to a woman so he did not complain much, but no, if the Labour party lose on Friday I doubt that we can expect them to behave honourably.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts post_id=8858 time=1575924092 user_id=54
Since the ref in 2016 it has become evident that losers get cross. Whichever way the result goes what is the chance of whoever loses by Friday, going quietly into the future. I just wonder if the dissent will ever end. I can't help but fear more rallies, more marches and more civil unrest.

The BIG problem will come after whatever Brexit happens when the people who voted leave realise that have been shafted.

Churchill

With the way our Poloticians behave in this day and age one never knows

T00ts