I don't want to be a downer jab wise,but...

Started by Borchester, August 29, 2021, 12:04:59 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on August 29, 2021, 10:50:16 AM
The average age of "death with Covid-19" still remains about the same - 82.
That's well more than three score and ten. They should be grateful for the extra 12.

Sod that. I still have at least 42 years to go. Besides, I am an oldie and as such ain't grateful for anything.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

The average age of "death with Covid-19" still remains about the same - 82.
That's well more than three score and ten. They should be grateful for the extra 12.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on August 29, 2021, 01:15:26 AM
How many double jabbed people are dying?

And what exactly are they dying of

My father died thanks to prostate cancer, but the cause of death on his certificate is emphysema because prostate cancer cells break off, circulate in the blood and embed themselves in other organs where they make them leak like sieves

My mother died from dehydration by pathway but her death certificate shows heart failure

Numbers alone are meaningless.

Especially when the BBC are still allowed to get away with adding anyone getting run over within a month of a positive test.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on August 29, 2021, 12:04:59 AM
since 15 June 2021, the number of fatalities have increased 11 fold, which means that the chances of dying from this bug are increasing at the rate of 24% a week. But at the same time the average Brit has been given enough drugs to set up as a Colombian drug baron.

As said, I don't want to be Mr Negative, but it is hard not to feel that

(a) the vaccines don't work

(b) we are all f**ked

How many double jabbed people are dying?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

since 15 June 2021, the number of fatalities have increased 11 fold, which means that the chances of dying from this bug are increasing at the rate of 24% a week. But at the same time the average Brit has been given enough drugs to set up as a Colombian drug baron.

As said, I don't want to be Mr Negative, but it is hard not to feel that

(a) the vaccines don't work

(b) we are all fucked   
Algerie Francais !