What are you doing to make Brexit a success?

Started by HallowedBrexit, August 29, 2021, 12:39:22 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on August 30, 2021, 10:39:54 AM
Doing with other populists through our network, creating chances for others, which if they didn't take them, others will and take the credit.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/britain-s-car-firms-on-brink-of-golden-age-minister-reveals-investors-set-to-pump-billions-into-electric-vehicles-in-boom-to-rival-1930s/ar-AANQwLJ?ocid=msedgntp

The man is an idiot, in case he hasn't noticed car production has started to leave Britain.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on August 29, 2021, 12:39:22 PM
Despite the fact that Britain has been a truly titanic success in all areas, we still need to throw our full weight behind the emerging global superpower Brexit Britain. What are you doing personally to bring about the sunlit uplands we have been promised?

Personally I'm working for free in a job that saves the government ab out 40.000GBP per annum (despite being a pensioner) and my kids are doing farm work that was previously done by what I suspect were EU illegals.

Union Flag

absolute quality trolling. :D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HallowedBrexit

Despite the fact that Britain has been a truly titanic success in all areas, we still need to throw our full weight behind the emerging global superpower Brexit Britain. What are you doing personally to bring about the sunlit uplands we have been promised?

Personally I'm working for free in a job that saves the government ab out 40.000GBP per annum (despite being a pensioner) and my kids are doing farm work that was previously done by what I suspect were EU illegals.

Union Flag