You don't qualify for a blue badge

Started by cromwell, August 31, 2021, 10:27:06 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on September 02, 2021, 09:54:27 PM
Welll I've seen as bad too,the problem is Nick you're taking an experience looking at the whole picture and conflating it so that it applies to all and it does not.

Precisely. That is what is so (Expletive deleted,) annoying.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on September 02, 2021, 09:54:27 PM
Welll I've seen as bad too,the problem is Nick you're taking an experience looking at the whole picture and conflating it so that it applies to all and it does not.

Well if you believe Pappy there isn't a single person on the dole taking the micky so I'll split the difference with you. Only 50% are scum bags 😉.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on September 02, 2021, 09:48:29 PM
When I came out of the RAF in 1989 I was one of the first to run a depot installing SKY tv. You have no idea the sh@t holes I worked in. Babies crawling around on the floor with dog mess all around, I had to hold my breath and do 60 seconds work then go out side to breath. The lowest of the low but they still spent a large lump of their file on SKY tv, so NO I didn't read it, I've seen it.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 02, 2021, 09:48:29 PM
When I came out of the RAF in 1989 I was one of the first to run a depot installing SKY tv. You have no idea the sh@t holes I worked in. Babies crawling around on the floor with dog mess all around, I had to hold my breath and do 60 seconds work then go out side to breath. The lowest of the low but they still spent a large lump of their file on SKY tv, so NO I didn't read it, I've seen it.

That was 1989, not currently.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on September 02, 2021, 09:19:10 PM
The papers told them.

TBH I wouldn't give a brass farthing to the murdoch empire

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on September 02, 2021, 08:33:44 PM
I have motorised satellite dish and only watch free to air channels, mainly foreign ones.
(Why the fixation some people have about Sky TV and large televisions has always puzzled me.)
How do they know people are watching Sky TV for a start.
The papers told them.

TBH I wouldn't give a brass farthing to the murdoch empire

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on September 02, 2021, 08:28:56 PM

I have two dishes (not fishes) on my house and neither are sky......freesat,costs nowt :P :P

I have motorised satellite dish and only watch free to air channels, mainly foreign ones.
(Why the fixation some people have about Sky TV and large televisions has always puzzled me.)
How do they know people are watching Sky TV for a start.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 02, 2021, 08:19:57 PM
Everything is offensive to you, even your home county.

My home county is Buckinghamshire.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on September 02, 2021, 08:18:56 PM
You're living in a dream world. Drive round any estate and you'll see virtually every house has a fish and you can see the big TV's hanging on the walls.
Shops all boarded up except the bookies and the offy.
Every house has a fish, is it in hull or Grimsby? :P :P

People do work and get benefits you know.

I have two dishes (not fishes) on my house and neither are sky......freesat,costs nowt :P :P

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 02, 2021, 10:18:33 AM
Quite, it is frankly very offensive.

Everything is offensive to you, even your home county.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on September 02, 2021, 10:00:41 AM
Miserable old gitWell it might be good if they employed people with sufficient skills,and it's a bit rich when you moan about people with 50 inch tv's and sky lumping them all together with the majority who have nothing like.

You're living in a dream world. Drive round any estate and you'll see virtually every house has a dish and you can see the big TV's hanging on the walls.
Shops all boarded up except the bookies and the offy.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on September 02, 2021, 10:00:41 AM
it's a bit rich when you moan about people with 50 inch tv's and sky lumping them all together with the majority who have nothing like.

Quite, it is frankly very offensive.

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on September 02, 2021, 07:55:04 AM
I am so stricken by arthritis that getting to the loo on time is an adventure.

No one has more sympathy for the sick, the lame and the halt than I have and I have f**k all.

Everyone wants to be a victim, everyone knows their rights and nobody has any obligations.
Miserable old git
Quote from: Nick on September 02, 2021, 09:05:17 AM
As usual there is always a few swinging the lead that make it difficult for everyone. Think those that are moaning should point their anger at the scumbags trying it on rather than the people trying to issue badges to the right people.
Well it might be good if they employed people with sufficient skills,and it's a bit rich when you moan about people with 50 inch tv's and sky lumping them all together with the majority who have nothing like.

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on September 02, 2021, 07:55:04 AM

No one has more sympathy for the sick, the lame and the halt than I have and I have f**k all.

Everyone wants to be a victim, everyone knows their rights and nobody has any obligations.

As usual there is always a few swinging the lead that make it difficult for everyone. Think those that are moaning should point their anger at the scumbags trying it on rather than the people trying to issue badges to the right people.

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent on September 01, 2021, 12:40:38 PM
When you are so stricken by prostate cancer putting one foot in front of another hurts so much you stay a prisoner at home rather than face the pain, remind me to run this post past you when your own application is turned down.

No one has more sympathy for the sick, the lame and the halt than I have and I have F@@@ all.

Algerie Francais !