Have you been affected by the issues in this programme?

Started by papasmurf, September 02, 2021, 08:43:18 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Sampanviking on September 02, 2021, 11:29:07 AM
Have you been effected by the issues raised in this Topic?
If so our trained trauma councilor moderators are available on PM to talk to you....
:D :D :D :D :D :D ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sampanviking

Have you been effected by the issues raised in this Topic?
If so our trained trauma councilor moderators are available on PM to talk to you....

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on September 02, 2021, 10:58:07 AM

Really ?

I do not recall a single occasion when a programme other than one shown on the BBC has that format.

I know many commercial stations run pre-programme warnings that the following programme contains nudity, sexual themes, drug use, violence and foul language. I bloody well hope so, not much point watching otherwise.

But that isn't the warning you refer to which I agree pops up on far too many BBC offerings....
He's right John,they all do it,the commercial stations too
https://www.itv.com/advice
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on September 02, 2021, 10:50:39 AM
It is across all channels not just the BBC.

Really ?

I do not recall a single occasion when a programme other than one shown on the BBC has that format.

I know many commercial stations run pre-programme warnings that the following programme contains nudity, sexual themes, drug use, violence and foul language. I bloody well hope so, not much point watching otherwise.

But that isn't the warning you refer to which I agree pops up on far too many BBC offerings....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on September 02, 2021, 08:43:18 AM

That message or something like it plus a helpline number is appearing at the end of more and more TV programs.
It is starting to get very irritating.

Don't watch the BBC then

In short, the wokery brigade invent soap opera plots that F@@@ with their sensitive little minds and put this up so those unable to cope with reality can call and have a really good moan.

At the end of each quarter the BBC follow up.on the number of calls and submit it as evidence they're meeting their public service broadcasting obligations....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

That message or something like it plus a helpline number is appearing at the end of more and more TV programs.
It is starting to get very irritating.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe