Does Corbyn have an Advent Calendar

Started by johnofgwent, December 10, 2019, 11:22:13 PM

« previous - next »

Churchill

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=9507 time=1576190710 user_id=63
Billionaires?

I only inherited a quarter mil from my parents estate and I was looking to f**k off.

:lol:
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9466 time=1576177667 user_id=69
If he wins and has an Advent Calendar Door 1 Billionaire leaves UK, Door 2 Two Billionaires leaves the country  :shock:  :lol:

Billionaires?

I only inherited a quarter mil from my parents estate and I was looking to F@@@ off.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Churchill

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=9073 time=1576020133 user_id=63
As a committed marxist, I doubt he has much interest in the concept of a redeeming son of god sent to walk the earth and die on it...

But I do hope he has at least embraced the capitalist side of christmas enough to buy himself,or have had bought for him, an advent calendar.

For on this day, eleven days before the biggest pig-out of the year, and two before corbyn's extinction, I would like you all to spare some thought for him as he stood this morning, opening the only door with a number ten on it he is ever going to get to open in his miserable lifetime...

If he wins and has an Advent Calendar Door 1 Billionaire leaves UK, Door 2 Two Billionaires leaves the country  :shock:  :lol:
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Nick

Great. If the WTO collapse the MFN clause doesn't exist. We can trade with who we like on what terms we like.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Are you watching PatmanCat?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9096 time=1576053158 user_id=89
Serious question John are you not at all worried about the damage Boris will do. As someone has already pointed out the WTO is now  dead duck because Trump has fubared the dispute resolution.

Serious answer.

Yes, but I, like you, paid tax to dennis healey when the imf declared him too dangerous to run the country's economy.

I'm voting for nigel because the tory is a dead duck here and only has the candidacy through his friendship.with the corrupt assembly member ..
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

He might move to flat 10, 1010 Lenin Street, Moscow. You never know!  :shrg:
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Serious question John are you not at all worried about the damage Boris will do. As someone has already pointed out the WTO is now  dead duck because Trump has fubared the dispute resolution.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

As a committed marxist, I doubt he has much interest in the concept of a redeeming son of god sent to walk the earth and die on it...

But I do hope he has at least embraced the capitalist side of christmas enough to buy himself,or have had bought for him, an advent calendar.

For on this day, eleven days before the biggest pig-out of the year, and two before corbyn's extinction, I would like you all to spare some thought for him as he stood this morning, opening the only door with a number ten on it he is ever going to get to open in his miserable lifetime...