Assisted dying - Lord Carey

Started by T00ts, September 09, 2021, 08:53:08 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

I'm really hoping that you are all up to mischief and really don't mean it. There is scripture that says if you think it you have already done it.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 16, 2021, 03:18:28 PM
I can't say that there is anyone I particularly want to kill.

You obviously have not badly effected by people and politicians like I have.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on September 16, 2021, 10:22:53 AM
My long list includes some politicians.

I can't say that there is anyone I particularly want to kill. In fact, there are one or two people that might be screaming on their death beds and if they were to say , I know that we have had our differences but I am in obscene pain so please help me end it all and I would reply...

Nah.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on September 16, 2021, 10:05:03 AM

Ok yes I've got a few murderers rapists and the like, but actually, no politicians.

My long list includes some politicians.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on September 13, 2021, 09:02:13 PM
How sad that you feel this way.
Wishing anyone dead is pretty extreme. It's also distasteful, pointless to post such empty words. It reflects on you badly, no one else.

In fairness Barry, there is a pretty impressive list i'd be delighted to help. But most on it are occupying the same bed space dad occupied for three months or more in sheer agony. They've reached the point where there is a better deal for them, and I'm not referring to an afterlife, the likes of myself can't give today......

Ok yes I've got a few murderers rapists and the like, but actually, no politicians.

They deserve to go the way dad did, in an inadequately morphine cushioned sea of endless pain, so they can properly appreciate what they imposed on him.

If there was a god, they would....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on September 14, 2021, 05:46:29 PM
I see the BMA has voted to drop its opposition and to take a neutral stance on assisted dying...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bma-assisted-dying-ethics-suicide-b1919918.html

That is perhaps the most welcome news on the issue I have heard in a while. Because a society that allows what happened to both my parents, while demanding anyone treating a dog in the same way be jailed, is itself terminally ill.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on September 16, 2021, 08:02:18 AM

Nick is spot on , he is literally an "odious" old man.

Not as odious as you are.

Thomas

Wishing anyone dead is pretty extreme. It's also distasteful, pointless to post such empty words. It reflects on you badly, no one else.

...and another thread taken off topic , trolled , spammed call it what you like by the same individual.

Hes made a number of posts , one of which was barely on topic , the rest off topic where he boringly mentions tories and tries to make it all about him.

In my life experience , i find people who talk about "killing " others are normally cowardly idiots full of spite because they have been the butt end of every joke or bullied all through their life , so come onto internet forums and the like to spout off their fantasies and try and "save face" in their mind.

This is a perfect example of what i spoke to you about barry , and i know you dont need reminding , but word for word , post for post ,its a carbon copy  , rinse and repeat of every thread smurf has been involved in all the time i have had the misfortune to read his drivel on the interweb.

Literally a delusional walter mitty type fantasist.

Nick is spot on , he is literally an "odious" old man.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

I think the word is odious Barry.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

I am merely being honest, as one of my T-shirts states:-

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2021, 10:35:45 AM
There is very long list of people I would like to assist to die,
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on September 13, 2021, 04:54:52 PM
You don't have to,it'll be all tories or anyone who crossed you,anyway as the old saying goes "it's the thought that counts"......and it's not a very nice one.

Actually it is not all Tories, or anyone who has crossed me. Don't jump to conclusions.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on September 13, 2021, 04:45:18 PM
I mentioned no names, so it was not a targeted comment, or personal abuse.
You don't have to,it'll be all tories or anyone who crossed you,anyway as the old saying goes "it's the thought that counts"......and it's not a very nice one.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on September 13, 2021, 04:10:24 PM
You post stuff like this and worse and then complain people are being awful to you.

I mentioned no names, so it was not a targeted comment, or personal abuse.