SKY NewsStarmer's challenge this autumn is to give people a reason to vote for his Labour party

Started by GBNews, September 10, 2021, 07:00:05 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

What was that musical where they sang
"I can do anything better than you can,no you can't,yes I can"
Anyway whoever the two they remind of Boris and starter.

I actually pictured Thomas posting the song line exactly the same but with quite different meaning. ::)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on September 11, 2021, 06:25:01 PM
If I put my mind to it, the number of reasons I could think of that Starmer has given me not to vote Labour would probably run into three figures. But reasons to vote Labour? Nothing concrete so far.

he has little to no support , his tactics and those of his support base like the blairite who used to post on here called " good old" is simply to let the tories hang themselves and hope the discrepancies of first past the post and the anti democratic two party  system do the work for them and allow them to fall into government.

While that might work short term , long term its clearly damaging your country with bench warming career politicians like starmer , an out and out failure at most of what he has done in life , take the reigns of power and top job in uk politics , isnt a sign of a healthy democracy.

I would imagine starmer as a damp squib in power much like biden is , and a disaster waiting to happen.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

srb7677

Quote from: News on September 10, 2021, 07:00:05 PM
Starmer's challenge this autumn is to give people a reason to vote for his Labour party

A politician slamming millions of working people with a manifesto-breaking tax hike to pour £36bn into the NHS and social care. It is exactly the sort of policy you'd associate with a Labour leader, but instead it has come from a Conservative PM. 

Source: Starmer's challenge this autumn is to give people a reason to vote for his Labour party
If I put my mind to it, the number of reasons I could think of that Starmer has given me not to vote Labour would probably run into three figures. But reasons to vote Labour? Nothing concrete so far.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

GBNews

Starmer's challenge this autumn is to give people a reason to vote for his Labour party

A politician slamming millions of working people with a manifesto-breaking tax hike to pour £36bn into the NHS and social care. It is exactly the sort of policy you'd associate with a Labour leader, but instead it has come from a Conservative PM. 

Source: Starmer's challenge this autumn is to give people a reason to vote for his Labour party