Starmer: People with broadest shoulders should pay fair share

Started by GBNews, September 12, 2021, 01:04:36 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on September 12, 2021, 08:54:40 AM
Tories and their incompetent plans going down like a lead balloon in scotland nick.

latest polling...

Scottish voting intentions for the next UK general election:

SNP 51% (+4)
Conservatives 21% (-4)
Labour 17% (-3)
Liberal Democrats 5% (-1)

Seats projection (with changes since 2019 election in brackets): SNP 57 (+9), Conservatives 1 (-5), Labour 1 (-), Liberal Democrats 0 (-4)

Ignore it Tommy.

It is just the usual humour free hysteria from the Daily Record. The Tories only have 6 MPs in Scotland which they would rather not lose but which does not really matter in the overall scheme of things. Meanwhile Wee Krankie has ten times as many MPs in her gift but still lacks the bottle to call Indy2....

Looks as though battered as he is, Boris is still on a winner.
Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2021, 07:59:30 AM
Starmer once again wants to hit the grafters, the people that have maybe worked their arse off and done well.
I think the mechanism that hits them with 40% tax instead of 20% does that already.

Sir Keir also wants a 10% inheritance tax on top of the usual rate to help pay for the NHS. According to YouGov, Labour is currently 3% behind the Tories, but I imagine that his latest wheeze will revitalise the party with the voters.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2021, 07:59:30 AM
Starmer once again wants to hit the grafters, the people that have maybe worked their arse off and done well.
I think the mechanism that hits them with 40% tax instead of 20% does that already.

Tories and their incompetent plans going down like a lead balloon in scotland nick.

latest polling...

Scottish voting intentions for the next UK general election:

SNP 51% (+4)
Conservatives 21% (-4)
Labour 17% (-3)
Liberal Democrats 5% (-1)

Seats projection (with changes since 2019 election in brackets): SNP 57 (+9), Conservatives 1 (-5), Labour 1 (-), Liberal Democrats 0 (-4)
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Quote from: News on September 12, 2021, 01:04:36 AM

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer says working people will have to pay the new social care tax.

Source: Starmer: People with broadest shoulders should pay fair share

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

GBNews

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer says working people will have to pay the new social care tax.

Source: Starmer: People with broadest shoulders should pay fair share