No Nick this says it all

Started by cromwell, September 12, 2021, 07:22:11 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on September 13, 2021, 04:31:46 PM
Yes....you do have a thing about footie......and tell us.

I thought I'd put you right. :P :P ;)

Players not fans. And Fabrice Muamba is an ex Bolton player, my home town and the only team I still watch. COYWM!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on September 13, 2021, 04:20:40 PM
I assume this is directed at me?

There are idiots in all walks of life, rugby isn't exempt from that. But in general Rugby doesn't suffer from this type of behaviour, neither does football in the UK. In Eastern Europe and Russia this kind of thing is common.

Anyway, I don't thing I have mentioned fans as a reason that I don't like football any more? That sits firmly with the players who roll around on the floor because someone brushed passed them.
Yes....you do have a thing about footie......and tell us.

I thought I'd put you right. :P :P ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

I assume this is directed at me?

There are idiots in all walks of life, rugby isn't exempt from that. But in general Rugby doesn't suffer from this type of behaviour, neither does football in the UK. In Eastern Europe and Russia this kind of thing is common.

Anyway, I don't thing I have mentioned fans as a reason that I don't like football any more? That sits firmly with the players who roll around on the floor because someone brushed passed them.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

So as you look down on those Herbert's that watch footie think on these overpriveleged tossers who are are a disgrace to mummy and daddy and should hang their heads in shame.

The only throwbacks to early primates are this bunch making monkey noises to a young black lad,I know what I'd like to do with your funny shaped ball,ram it down their bloody throats.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-58536338
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?