Once an A hole always an A hole.

Started by Nick, September 19, 2021, 06:57:46 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on September 19, 2021, 11:38:50 PM
How far is Bolton from you? I thought it might be in the Punjab, but then it isn't. ;)
[/quote
Not far at all but might as well be a million miles.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on September 19, 2021, 07:41:19 PM
Not a fan of his then?

Thomas told a joke recently about his cousins.
How far is Bolton from you? I thought it might be in the Punjab, but then it isn't. ;)
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on September 19, 2021, 06:57:46 PM
Even before he ran a red light and knocked a lad over that I knew whilst on his phone I thought he was a 🐓, the lad died less than a year later from a blood clot. His latest antic is to be removed from a US flight for him and his colleague refusing to wear a mask correctly.

Whether you think the policy is right or wrong is immaterial, if the rule exists you have a choice: fly or don't fly.

The guy is a prize tool and I hope he gets put in the pokey for a while and made to play mummies and daddies were he is mummy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58612530
Not a fan of his then?

Thomas told a joke recently about his cousins.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Even before he ran a red light and knocked a lad over that I knew whilst on his phone I thought he was a 🐓, the lad died less than a year later from a blood clot. His latest antic is to be removed from a US flight for him and his colleague refusing to wear a mask correctly.

Whether you think the policy is right or wrong is immaterial, if the rule exists you have a choice: fly or don't fly.

The guy is a prize tool and I hope he gets put in the pokey for a while and made to play mummies and daddies were he is mummy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58612530
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.