Main Menu

The subject is RED

Started by Barry, September 22, 2021, 04:24:35 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on September 23, 2021, 07:04:01 PM
Really? I guess it must be a man thing!  Dancing Dancing
It's a childish thing. A bit like wanting sweeties and Mummy says, "We'll see".
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on September 23, 2021, 04:33:45 PM

T00ts - this is about posting as off topic as possible. The record used to be the second post, but I made it the first.

Really? I guess it must be a man thing!  Dancing Dancing

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on September 23, 2021, 02:55:53 PM
How do you mean, like Mrs Thatcher has arisen from the grave with tales of the enemy within?
When I was young my father said, "son I've got something to say-ay".
T00ts - this is about posting as off topic as possible. The record used to be the second post, but I made it the first.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on September 23, 2021, 01:05:09 PM
This looks like Area 51 material - there's obviously some sort of conspiracy going on.
I did notice that junction 23 on the M6 was very busy, but it was a few weeks ago.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on September 23, 2021, 01:05:09 PM
This looks like Area 51 material - there's obviously some sort of conspiracy going on.
How do you mean, like Mrs Thatcher has arisen from the grave with tales of the enemy within?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

I can only think that this started as a test of some kind. Ebony an expensive hardwood. Yet the subject of the thread is RED. So a spelling mistake Read? Or a comment on decor where black and red can be seen as a bit risque.

Red of course can have an unedifying affect on a cross bull, and was my mother's favourite colour. She had a temper to match bless her. Ebony was often the wood used in walking canes with a silver top. I always said that when I got to a certain age I would become eccentric and long red finger nails, very high stiletto heels and a silver topped cane were on my wish list. Oh together with some sort of exotic turban.

I would probably have frightened the neighbourhood and have become the woman to be avoided. Still I have RED the thread.

HDQQ

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on September 22, 2021, 07:38:08 PM
So glad you could join in. I went to the sea shore at Sheppey (not Sheepy) and there were birds turning stones, they were turnstones which are mostly black and white.
I'm glad you red the post ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on September 22, 2021, 05:49:58 PM
Blue,red is for rags.
So glad you could join in. I went to the sea shore at Sheppey (not Sheepy) and there were birds turning stones, they were turnstones which are mostly black and white.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

She said "Hey Google" play some brass band music, so Mrs Google played The Rolling Stones, Start me up.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

† The end is nigh †