lancashire folk are racist in blackpool

Started by Thomas, September 26, 2021, 10:20:18 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on September 26, 2021, 10:34:52 AM
av had my eye on that cromwell for some time now , the auld racist gammon , comin on here  , making racist remarks about the frogs , and now it turns out in his and nicks backyard beach paradise of blackpool they have been takin the piss out the native americans all this time? :)

come back papysmurf , all is forgiven!!!

Can't take the piss out of anyone these days.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

It didn't stop after the sixties,in the next decade we had this mocking others habitation arrangements and the inferences that women like Minnie ha ha were desperate.

So there you have it racism and mysoginism in one go.
https://youtu.be/ZyBFxjmJPqk
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

av had my eye on that cromwell for some time now , the auld racist gammon , comin on here  , making racist remarks about the frogs , and now it turns out in his and nicks backyard beach paradise of blackpool they have been takin the piss out the native americans all this time? :)

come back papysmurf , all is forgiven!!!
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

:D

QuoteBlackpool Illuminations face Native American racism claims

Blackpool's council is to review the town's Illuminations after receiving complaints that a section of the famous lights is racist.

QuoteTwo Native Americans had raised concerns to the authority about a panel which shows six men in headdresses and a totem pole.

The panel dates from the 1960s and is a regular feature of the annual display.

The council said it would "take on board" the comments and review which lights were "appropriate" for 2022.

A spokeswoman for the authority said the panel, which is part of the Wild West section on Queen's Promenade, was "designed many years ago and intended to be a celebration of different cultures".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-58682536
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!