Main Menu

Is Cressida done?

Started by T00ts, October 01, 2021, 09:35:34 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: srb7677 on October 01, 2021, 09:48:00 AM
I think she should be asked to resign and be replaced by someone with a remit to change what is clearly a sexist and misogynistic subculture amongst some elements. Unsavoury or unsuitable types need to be weeded out. Dick has shown a track record of not getting a grip on such issues so does not fill me with confidence that she will do so now.

Public confidence is the key here and she has lost it , the police force has lost it along with any respect and therefore she should go .
And take Khan with you .

T00ts

Quote from: srb7677 on October 01, 2021, 09:48:00 AM
I think she should be asked to resign and be replaced by someone with a remit to change what is clearly a sexist and misogynistic subculture amongst some elements. Unsavoury or unsuitable types need to be weeded out. Dick has shown a track record of not getting a grip on such issues so does not fill me with confidence that she will do so now.

Preferably with someone from outside the Met. I think the rot seems pretty well embedded there.

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on October 01, 2021, 09:35:34 AM
The Met has come under so much criticism of late and Cressida Dick's career has been under threat ad nauseum yet she still  got a 2 ear stay of execution from Priti Patel barely a few weeks ago. It is now reported that 16 officers are under investigation for sharing despicable Tweets, one of whom is Couzens.

For years we have heard how the Met has not come up smelling of roses and each time it seems to be swept under the carpet. Why should we imagine it will be any different this time?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

T00ts

The Met has come under so much criticism of late and Cressida Dick's career has been under threat ad nauseum yet she still  got a 2 ear stay of execution from Priti Patel barely a few weeks ago. It is now reported that 16 officers are under investigation for sharing despicable Tweets, one of whom is Couzens.

For years we have heard how the Met has not come up smelling of roses and each time it seems to be swept under the carpet. Why should we imagine it will be any different this time?