Main Menu

The Irish are catching on

Started by Streetwalker, October 02, 2021, 07:10:53 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on October 02, 2021, 04:55:32 PM
I said it before and I'm saying it again:

I wouldn't be surprised to see a United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland before the decade ends as the Irish rejoin the Anglosphere and accept our gracious Queen as supreme leader.

The Irish are now feeling the negative impact of being in the EU and are looking towards Britain with envy. With the EU being notoriously behind in the space race, a flourishing galactic Britain so close to their doorstep has the Irish flustered.

Now that Boris has levelled up the country, the Brexit benefits are all too obvious for the rest of the world to see.

:D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HallowedBrexit

I said it before and I'm saying it again:

I wouldn't be surprised to see a United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland before the decade ends as the Irish rejoin the Anglosphere and accept our gracious Queen as supreme leader.

The Irish are now feeling the negative impact of being in the EU and are looking towards Britain with envy. With the EU being notoriously behind in the space race, a flourishing galactic Britain so close to their doorstep has the Irish flustered.

Now that Boris has levelled up the country, the Brexit benefits are all too obvious for the rest of the world to see.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on October 02, 2021, 01:01:40 PM
Not goin very well for these rejoiners is it cromwell? No matter how much they wail and scream and throw shit at brexit , people are still not budging.
I guess some people still don't get it, it has taken the best part of a lot of people lifetimes to get this far, including every bit of the establishment nonsense that could be thrown at the UK electorate, throwing in the towel for the Westminster parties enjoyment ain't on the cards. Not now, not ever, throw at us what they will and they will.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Some posts edited or deleted. Abusing members not even present in the thread about Irish fishing isn't really on.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on October 02, 2021, 09:36:01 AM
Where's Gerry when you need him?  ;)

Not goin very well for these rejoiners is it cromwell? No matter how much they wail and scream and throw shit at brexit , people are still not budging.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

He won't mind handing over the fishing to the Brussels mafia they are having a bit of a shortage themselves. Just for restocking no doubt.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/so-it-s-not-brexit-empty-shelves-pictured-in-brussels-as-supply-chain-issues-cripple-eu/ar-AAP2xt5?ocid=msedgntp
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 02, 2021, 07:10:53 AM
Eu boats taking all our fish , whatever next ?

http://thefishersvoice.com/

With EU boats facing the prospect of a no deal Brexit or reduced quotas in UK waters it seems Ireland is the next country to be raped by the EU fleet .
As the documentary says ''They didn't even have the decency to invade us ''
Where's Gerry when you need him?  ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 02, 2021, 07:10:53 AM

With EU boats facing the prospect of a no deal Brexit or reduced quotas in UK waters it seems Ireland is the next country to be raped by the EU fleet .

But the EU isn't using them as a sock puppet! Really?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker